🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡

.。.:*・゚♡★♡゚・*:.。 。.:*・゚♡★♡゚・*:...。

"Please! Let me go!" Jimin cried as the nurses held onto his arms, Tae being towed on the rolling bed into the surgery room

"I'm sorry, Mr. Park, you can't go with him."

Jimin gave up and slammed his hands against the wall, breaking down in tears. "Baby!" Mom called running into the hospital, arms wide.

"Mom!" Jimin fell onto her shoulder. "Shh, it'll be okay." Mom hushed him, gently patting his head and holding him close to her chest.

After a while of staying like that, Jimin looked up at her. "Mom, I'm sorry I treated you the way I did.
You're a great mom."
Jimin smiled sincerely showing his adorable eyessmile.

"Where is he? Where is Taehyung-ah?!" The doors swung open and a woman with glazed over eyes and a wild look came running into the room.
Her voice was extremely high pitched from being hysterical and she seemed a bit delirious.

"Mrs. Kim!" Mom ran over and put her arms around her, helping her to a seat. Turns out, Mama had been sick with a high fever when getting the news about Tae. All of it combined led to her incoherent state.

A few hours later

"Mrs. Kim?" The three heads turned to the voice. A doctor stood in front of them with a solemn expression.

"Taehyung-ssi, he is still hanging on. Most patients don't this long.
He's a strong boy, but he's still in a critical condition. It'll be...tough."
"But he's ok now?" Jimin asked, clutching onto his Mom's hand.
"He's still unconscious. He lost a lot of blood."

"Can I please see him?" Jimin pleaded. The doctor nodded and a nurse came over to lead him to the room. Jimin immediately rushed over, grabbing his hand tightly in both of his. "Tae~" Jimin's voice wavered, pressing his hand to his chubby, tear covered cheeks and then to his lips.

Jimin soon fell asleep from exhaustion from the long day.
He laid his head on Tae's arm, still holding Tae's hand tightly.

Scenes of the two playing in the sand, Tae's eyes staring into his, the kiss, Tae's voice calling him, "Jagi! Jiminie? Are you there? Jiminie where are you? Don't leave me! You promised you wouldn't leave! Please! It hurts~"
"I'm right here Tae!" Jimin shouted into the dark, quiet room before realizing it was a dream.

"Taehyung-ah," Jimin said softly looking at his sleeping form.
"Hang on for me. Please."

Days went by. Days led into weeks.

Mom watched as her son broke under the pressure and she started to think that Tae had meant more to Jimin than just a friend.

Though it was the place it happened, Jimin spent most of his time at the beach, looking over the ocean, remembering his sweet TaeTae.

Pulling out his phone, he'd stare at picture after picture of Taehyung-ah, and though each picture hurt his heart, he loved looking at them.