🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡

⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰

   ∧,,∧ (,,・∀・)~(_u,uノ"Taehyung-ah? Can you come to the kitchen please?"Tae put down his pencil and got up from his desk chair

   ∧,,∧
 (,,・∀・)
~(_u,uノ
"Taehyung-ah? Can you come to the kitchen please?"
Tae put down his pencil and got up from his desk chair. "Yes, Mama!"
He ran down the stairs and went into the kitchen. Mama was sitting at the table, the phone in her hands and a stressed look on her face.

She reached up and wiped a few unfallen tears from her eyes before motioning to Tae.
"Sit, sweetie."
"What's wrong, Mama?"
Tae reached out and took one of her hands in both of his.
"Why are you crying?"

Mama forced a smile and shook her head. "I-it's ok. It's going to be okay." Giving Tae's hands a squeeze she cleared her throat.
"Baby bear-" her voice choked and she blinked back tears, staring down at the phone on the table.
"Mama?" Tae was starting to cry himself just watching his mama.

"TaeTae, you have to go back to the hospital!"

Silence overcame the room and Mama's shoulders shook as she hunched over again, crying hard.
Tae was so in shock that he couldn't even comfort her.
"M-mama," Tae's voice cracked, struggling to put on a strong voice,
"I'll be fine. I'll be ok-" the tears began to flow and Tae's attempted wall broke down.

"Why?! Why?! I can't take it anymore! I can't take it!"

(I don't want to be annoying but I had a little breakdown like this a few days ago after the doctor said I have to do more tests AGAIN, since I might have cancer in my lymphnodes.
I'm so scared and stressed, I'm praying that it's not that, but I'm still afraid. Sorry, back to the story.)

Tae leaned against the counter in the bathroom and stared into the mirror. "What have I done to deserve this?" The tears just kept falling but his face was emotionless.

The phone started buzzing on the counter and a familiar caller looked back at him.
"Hello?" Tae answered, collecting himself. "Taehyung! I was wondering if you were hungry.
Wanna get something to eat?!"
Jimin's angelic voice called brightly from the other side of the phone, barely penetrating Tae's dark mood.

Tae just grunted in response, unable to speak. "Taehyung-ah? Are you there?"
"Uh, y-yeah. I...I need some time alone, please."
"Tae! Talk to me! Please! What's wrong?"

Tae started to cry and the phone fell, hanging up, leaving Jimin shouting on the other end.

"I need you, Jimin. I need you!"