🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*:

Jimin sat outside the surgery room, hugging his knees as tears streamed down his face, his hands balled into fists of frustration and angst

Jimin sat outside the surgery room, hugging his knees as tears streamed down his face, his hands balled into fists of frustration and angst. Mrs. Kim sat opposite of him, hands in her lap, face emotionless, eyes blank.
You'd think she didn't care if you didn't notice the skin peeled off her lips and her nails bitten to the nub.

The door opened and a nurse came rushing out. She grabbed Mrs. Kim's hand and motioned to Jimin. "Quickly!" Was all she said before pulling them into the room.

A pale Tae lay in the bed, eyes slightly open. He looked absolutely drained, his skin white as a sheet of paper and dark bags under his eyes. He couldn't move even a little from lack of energy.
He couldn't even flash his signature boxy smile that made others around him easily smile too.

"Taehyung-ah!" Jimin collapsed to his side and pressed his lips to Tae's. Tae could barely kiss back but he obviously wanted to.
"Baby...." Taehyung mumbled, a small smile spreading on his lips.
"I'm here, Taehyungie. I'm here."

Meanwhile, Mom watched smiling.
Her hunches had been correct.
She found it adorable.

A nurse quietly stepped over and said quietly, "Mr. Kim will be going through another surgery. If he," the nurse paused to think if she was saying this correctly, "makes it through this one, he will be much stronger."

"What is it?" Mama asked, nervously. "A blood transfusion, to help replace the large amount he lost, and then try to fix his lungs so they won't fill so much. It won't be completely fixed of course, but the percent liquid in his lungs should go down. As well as his possibility of, um, death."

Mama nodded and looked down at her tired son who put on a brave face. "Tae-" "I'll be okay, baby."
Tae mustered up the strength to lift his arms to cup Jimin's face.
"Baby, if something happens to me-" "Don't say that!" "Shh, please listen. I want you move on. I want you to find someone who loves you. Treats you as you deserve.
You're perfect." Tae kissed Jimin deeply one last time before going to sleep forever.