two : first problem

Gavin and I walk over to Bellamy and Octavia.

"Hey guys. What's going on?" I ask after seeing little Jaha push a kid. Murphy goes over to him.

"Hey, hey, hey, hands off. He's with us."

Jaha backs up
"Relax, we are just trying to figure out where we are." He says defensively.

Bellamy speaks up. "We're on the ground. That not good enough for you?"

"We need to find Mount Weather. You heard my father's message. That has to be our first priority." Baby Jaha explains.

Octavia steps in. "Screw your father. What, you think you're in charge here, you and your little princess?"

The blonde from earlier then goes on to talk about how they don't care who's in charge. Also, that we need to go to Mount Weather if we want to live.
"...So if we want to get there before dark, we need to leave now."

"I got a better idea. You two go. Find it for us. Let's let the privileged do the work for a change." Bellamy says and a bunch of the delinquents agree.

"You're not listening. We all need to go." Jaha says and moves towards us.

Murphy goes up and pushes him.
"Look at this everyone...the chancellor of Earth." Murphy taunts and some of the delinquents laugh.

"You think that's funny?" He asks then Murphy kicks his feet, causing him to fall down.

The blonde yells. "Wells!"

"No, but that was. All right." Murphy answers as Wells gets up and into a fighting stance.

Then, a guy jumps off of the dropship and lands in between Jaha and Murphy.
"Kid's got one leg. How about you wait until it's a fair fight?" The brunette says, defending Wells.

Murphy walks away and Octavia walks over to Finn.

"Hey Spacewalker, rescue me next." She smirks and then he smiles.
Bellamy walks over to her. I stay and talk to Gavin.

"Do you think we'll be okay?" I ask Gavin.

"Yeah, Bri, I'm sure we'll be just fine." He reassures me and kisses my forehead.

Someone taps my shoulder. I turn.
"Hey, Bell. What's up?"

"I need you to go to Mount Weather. Octavia wants to go, and I need to stay here to watch over things. Can you go and keep an eye on her." He asks, concerned about Octavia.

"Yeah, I'll go, but you owe me one." I agree and walk over to the group that Tavia is standing with.

"Make it 6. I'm coming with." I say while standing by Octavia. Gavin comes up behind me.

"Be careful." He says while I turn around.

"Always." He kisses me softly.

"Ahem! We need to go." The blonde says. I pull away from the kiss and wave to Gavin as I walk with Octavia.

-

We walk around, trying to find Mount Weather, chatting some along the way. Octavia got up ahead of everyone.

"Oh my- I love Earth" Jasper says while eyeing Octavia. I look and see her about to jump in the water. She jumps and we all run over.

"Octavia, we can't swim" Monty points out.

"I know, but we can stand." She stands up laughing. I start to take my jacket off when Jasper yells.

"Octavia, get out of the water!" I look in the water and see some kind of huge snake swimming towards her.

"Octavia! Get out now!!" I yell

The thing grabs her, pulling her under the water.