eighteen : girls do it better

Briar's POV
Nyko fixed my leg up. It's wrapped, too. Lexa and I are about to go to sleep.

"There's only one hammock, Lexa." I point out to her.

"Oh, I forgot to get someone to put another one in. I can sleep on the chair. You take the hammock." She offers.

"No. This is your hut. I'll take the chair." I say and walk to the chair.

"It's quite a big hammock. I'm sure we could both fit. If that's alright with you." She offers. I look at her, considering.

"I mean as long as you can handle a bed hog." I say and laugh.

"That makes two of us." She says and laughs as well. We both walk over to the hammock. I get in first and then she climbs in. We almost flip it over. I yell, and she starts laughing which causes me to start laughing, too. We finally get situated, and we are nearly on top of each other. Our faces are nearly touching, and we are staring at each other.

"Lexa, I know this is out of line, but you are absolutely beautiful." I say and not even 2 seconds later, she kisses me. I slide my hands into her hair as my stomach flutters. She slides one hand down to my waist and the other moves to my face. Although the kiss is gentle, it is at the same time sensual and thrilling. I've never kissed a girl before, and, God am I glad Lexa is my first. As she goes to get above me, the hammock flips over and sends us to the floor.

We both start laughing.

When we calm down, Lexa asks me a question.

"Have you ever kissed a girl before?"

"No. I've kissed guys, but you are the only girl I've kissed." I say looking over at her.

"I hope it was a good experience." She says and rubs the back of her neck. I crawl over, because we are sitting on the floor, and kiss her again. It's only a quick kiss this time.

"It was." I say, smirking.

(a/n)
;) i have a big crush on miss lexa soo this was fun to write lol