nineteen : goodbye, but not for long

I wake up on the floor. Lexa and I fell asleep talking last night. I stand up, stretch, and yawn.

I freshen up some, so I don't look god awful. Then, I walk outside. I wander around for a bit, just checking things out. I feel someone's arms around my waist.

"Goodmorning, darling" Lexa says into my ear. I turn and put my hands on her face.

"Goodmorning, beautiful." I lean in and kiss her softly. When we pull apart, I see Fay standing behind Lexa. She puts a finger to her lips. She creeps up behind Lexa and touches her shoulders. Lexa turns around quickly, scared. Fay laughs and walks over by me.

"So, that kiss I seen. That's new." She points out. I nod and smile widely. Someone else walks over.

"The storm ste gone, so Skaikru gada can go back kom where em came kom." (The storm is gone, so Skaikru girl can go back to where she came from) The girl says and looks me up and down with a dirty look. A nasty look grows on Lexa's face.

"Nou speak another word about Briar. Em has odon nothing gon yu kom speak gon her in bilaik way. Won mo word about her, en i'll send yu away. Understand?" (Do not speak another word about Briar. She has done nothing against you from speak against her in that way. One more word about her, and I'll send you away. Understand?) Lexa says in a stern way, but I understand less than half of it. She nods and walks away.

"They said that you can go back to your camp if you would like. I know you miss your friends." She says, but a sad look emerges on her face.
"If I did go, I would be back either the night or next morning. It's not like I'm going back for good. It just depends on if they need me." I say walking closer to her.

"Would you like someone to walk you?" She asks.

"Only until I can get back in my own. I don't need any of my people getting scared and attacking one of you." I say and look at Fay then Lexa.

"When would you like to go?" She asks, turning and walking.

"The sooner I leave, the sooner I can get back." I say and follow her to her hut.

When we get there, she pins me against the wall.

"Don't forget about me. Okay?" She says, getting closer to my face.

"How could I?" I ask with a smirk on my face. She kisses me passionately, making my stomach flutter again. I move my hands to behind her head. Her hands move down to my waist.

"Ahem." We both jump and look at the person in the doorway.

"Seriously Cal?" She says, crosses her arms over her chest, and puts a dirty look on her face.

"I've just come to ask who you are getting to bring Briar back to her camp." He says.

She looks at me with a sympathetic look on her face.

"I can't bring you because I have to watch over the village. Who would you like to bring you?" She asks, putting her hands back on my waist.

"It really doesn't matter. Just someone I know so it won't be awkward. Like any of your friends I met yesterday." I say, moving my arms around her neck again.

She looks at Callahan.

"Will you take her?" She asks. He nods.

"Sha." (Yes) He says and then just stands there.

"Thanks. You can get out now." Lexa says and he leaves. She looks back at me.

"Where were we?" She says with a smirk and leans in to kiss me.