Page four

I definitely am not afraid of Lucifer, I just didn’t talk back as much as I normally do. I am very glad that he has finally left. I was starving and drained, so I took off my glasses and left my room. I passed the library and saw Asmo and Satan talking, they get along good enough. I made my way to the kitchen to see Beel eating everything out of the refrigerator. I yell at him, trying to make him realize that other people eat in this big house. It was pointless, he was really hungry. So I leave the kitchen and leave the house, I think Lucifer saw me and said something but I really wasn’t listening. I get into my car and think about where I should go to eat, well I can’t go to any restaurants because I don’t have my Goldie. I decided to go to Diavolo’s castle, they will probably offer me something. I don’t wanna go to purgatory hall and deal with an annoying Chihuahua or Solomon. Simeon is okay though. I make my way there and knock on the door, Barbatos answers of course. 

“Oh why hello Mammon, what brings you here?” 

I felt kinda embarrassed and guilty that I was just over here for a meal. Did I have any other choice though? No I didn’t so I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, then spoke up. 

“Well there’s no food at the house and Lucifer took my credit card, plus I really didn’t want to go to the purgatory hall. I can talk to Lord Diavolo about a few things I think about too though.”

My face was a little flushed from embarrassment but I think I saved myself a little bit at the end. I was surprised to see Barbatos smiling and slightly chuckling, then he opened the door and let me in. We headed to the dining room and he told me to sit down, so I picked a chair and sat down. I rubbed my eyes and relaxed, things seemed more calm here. Where is Diavolo though? Most likely his room or an office of some sort, or maybe he was out. No Barbatos would be doing whatever errands out with him. 
I heard something be put in front of me and I opened my eyes. I didn’t even realise that I did close my eyes until then. He had given me some tea, I looked up at him and he had a gleam in his eyes, as if his eyes were smiling. He then asked me what I would like, I responded a little hesitant on accident but he didn’t pay any mind and left. This was so peaceful until my D.D.D started going off, it was most likely Lucifer. It was always him, I was so fed up with all of it. I turned it off and rubbed my temples, thankfully the food was done soon. When Barbatos came back with the food, he had some of his own and he joined me. This was very different from a normal dinner at the house of lamentation, there would be a plethora of food. Satan taught me that word the other day, it means that there are lots of something.