Page six

I exit and close the door and get out to my car, then I head home. I park and walk to the door, I sigh and open the door to face Lucifer. Behind him I see all my other brothers, why were they all there? He yells at me and finally lets me in, and then they all face me, probably for some talk. Just fucking perfect, I am tired and have already cried… Wait, I have cried and I don’t have my sunglasses on. I turn my head away and look at the floor. They all start bothering me with questions and insults. Such as ‘your so dumb’ and ‘scumbag’ and more. 
Lucifer yells at me to face them when they are talking to me. I really don’t want to but I gotta face this, I can do this I am the great mammon. I face them and speak up, letting them know what is going on.

“I went to the castle for dinner, Beel ate everything and I was gone for dinner! You Lucifer took my precious goldie so I couldn’t buy anything to eat. Plus I really didn’t want to go to purgatory hall and face Solomon and chihuahua. So just leave me alone!”

They were shocked, and I could tell that some of them were going to talk back but Beel noticed that I had been crying. He spoke up and asked if I had been, and that I looked really tired. I sighed and nodded, I ran my hand through my hair and rubbed my eyes. They were probably still a bit red. I turned around and started walking to my room and yelled goodnight. Some were starting to follow me but I think Beel and Asmo stopped them, which I was happy about. I opened my bedroom door and went in, closing the door a little too loudly behind me. I go to my bed and lay down but then remember that I have to get ready for bed. So I get up and get ready and finally lay back down with a tank top and boxers. 
I close my eyes and think of that peaceful dinner with Barbatos. The nice tea and quietness. Soon I fell asleep.