Page nine

I wake up and get ready for the day. Tonight was the party, but first I went to RAD. Classes were boring and tiring. I just wanted to skip, none of my brothers tried talking to me. They still haven't really said anything to me. I guess this is what I get for speaking up. It doesn't bother me too much but just enough to think about. I think some of them had tried talking to me but stopped themselves.
So how is this party supposed to go?
Plus MC wasn't in the room when I lashed out. Pretty sure they were visiting the human world that night. I am just glad the others hasn't talked to them about it. If they did then MC apparently didn't mind me going off.
Soon enough school was over and I went to the House of Lamentation. Everyone started getting ready for the party. Asmo started before everyone else though. We all knew he was gonna make himself look as good as possible. He didn’t care if it was just us and the few others. A few hours went by fast.
I drove to the castle in my suit. It is not my best one but I didn't need to be super formal. I noticed that most of the others were already here. I knock on the door and Barbatos opens the door. He slightly smiles and jesters for me to come in. I walk in and he closes the door behind me. We then walk to the ball room. I see that everyone except for Leviathan is here. He must be running late, probably finishing up an anime episode.
About twenty minutes into the party, everyone is having fun so far. Beel is at the food with Belphie. MC is dancing with Asmo and Satan. Lucifer and Diavolo are just chatting. Simeon, Solomon and Luke seem to be talking about who knows what. Then Levi arrives and Barbatos answers the door for him. Levi is a bit antisocial but eventually hangs with Beel and Belphie.
Now it has been a good half hour or so. I look over to see Barbatos just standing by the punch. Punch, not any alcohol for Luke's sake. I walk over to him from the little corner I was standing in.

"What? Do ya have punch duty?"

He looked at me and cleared his throat.

"No, I was told to enjoy myself. I thought about going over to Luke, Simeon and Solomon but they're all deep in conversation. Same goes to Beelzebub, Belphegor and Leviathan. And all the others are dancing now."

I looked to the dance floor to see Lucifer and Diavolo dancing. I smirked and took a picture. This for sure will sell for tons of grimm. Then I looked back to Barbatos, his face seemed sad..? Or slightly jealous? Did he want to dance with someone?
I was about to speak up as he stretched his hand out in front of me. He still had his gloves on at the party. My eyes flickered between his hand and his face. I was confused. Did he want a high five? That doesn’t seem like him though.

"Do you want to dance with me?"

I was surprised and was gonna turn him down. Yet he already seemed down so I accepted in my own way. We made our way to the dance floor and started to dance. The music was lame and all but we decided to slow dance. He put his hands on my waist. Which caused my face to heat up, but I pushed it down and put my arms around his neck.
I looked into his eyes, it was as if they were smiling. I could feel myself start to smile. I was embarrassed but we continued to dance. I noticed the others starting to watch us. I saw MC from the corner of my eyes. She was surprised but then made a realizing expression. I started to blush even more.
My brothers slowly one by one caught on that we were dancing. Everyone else stopped what they were doing. I normally like attention, but all this attention was a lot to handle.