Page eight

Mammon’s POV
That fight a few days ago was horrible. My brothers saw me be weak and I lashed out. No severe punishment happened to me. Which was strange, but I think everyone just wanted to forget about it and get ready for the party. The day before the party, everyone was doing there own things. Planning what to wear and suspense of the next day. I could care less honestly, I loved parties but this one is in a room stuck with my brothers.
How do I face them? I haven't really talked to any of them since. I was in my room thinking everything over. Should I message Barbatos about the party? No, wait why should I? I know we had dinner and I accidentally opened up to him. Were we closer now because of that? I don't really know... my face was getting hotter from these thoughts though. So I looked in the mirror to see my blushing face. I can't be blushing. I don't like-like Barbatos... I am just embarrassed. . . Probably. Guh! I hate small feelings.
Especially the one's that make me feel small. I'm not weak, I am the great Mammon! I can't feel so flustered over nothing and be so lame. I notice the time and quickly leave the house of Lamentation. I got some modeling today. Which will make me some good grimm! I was excited about that, money is one of my favorite things. Makes me feel powerful, and very happy. Though it reminds me of my poor goldie that I still haven't gotten back yet. Lucifer probably hid it again.
I arrive at my modeling gig and do my job. Once I finish that I get back and hang out with MC in my room. They tell me all about how they are excited for the party. Also how they want to dance with as many of us as possible. Which reminds me that many of us still like them. Everyone except for Lucifer, Diavolo, Asmodeus, and Solomon. Well also Luke but that's because MC is like a parental figure to him.
I look at MC who is smiling while talking more about the party. I think for a minute. Do I still like them? I mean they have a nice personality and all and looks pleasing to the eyes... but I don't know...
I then try to think of being in a relationship with them. It doesn't work. I then think of anyone else being with me and Barbatos's smiling face as he pours me tea pops up in my head. Now I'm freaking out internally. My mind is spinning, do I really like him? I must if all this is happening to me. Gosh dang it.
MC notices my slightly blushing but frustrated face and asks me if I am okay. I turn to look at them and sigh.

"MC what if one of the brothers stops liking you and likes someone else?"

Best to put it that way, don't want to say straight forward that I like someone else. MC smirks and tilts their head and makes a "hmm" noise. Which kinda bugs me so I push their shoulder to tell me their answer.

"Alright, alright jeez Mammoney!"

A weird nickname they gave me a while ago. I wait, not very patiently for their response.

"I think it would be okay. I can't stop their feelings. I understand. Love is love, we gotta cherish it. I'm happy for whoever moves on and meets someone."

I smile and nudge them. Telling them that they are a good human. Then I go on to talk about money. To change the subject, but I still think that they knew I was talking about myself in the question.
We hang out for the rest of the night and they leave and I go to bed. Big day tomorrow...yay.