05

5

5. you and me, together

☆ ゜・ 。。・ ゜゜・ 。。・ ゜★

1521 𝘼𝘿
𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙘𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣

The beautiful city turned into a awful one. Homes were up in flames, people running to safety but getting killed by others or by buildings. I can feel the sadness and horror that was going around me. I saw a little kid, crying. Just as I was going to help him, with a blink of an eye, he was gone, I was too late. I sob and held my stomach from the grief. This was too much. Why do bad things happen to good people?

I teleported next to the others who were in the woods. Druig saw me and came next to me. He held me close and whispered things into my ear. Telling me that its okay.

We heard screaming, we all turned to see armored men, running with their weapons, killing everyone that was in their way. Druig stares at them, his eyes turned gold. I placed my hand on his cheek, making him look at me from stopping him because we couldn't interfere, no matter how bad we wanted to. He closes his eyes and holds my hand. Out of all us, Druig listens to me the most. It was probably because he couldn't stand the sight of me being sad, and wont take any chances.

"We dont interfere with their wars." Ajak tells him.

"This isn't war, its genocide. Their weapons became too deadly." Druig turns to Phastos. "Maybe it wasn't such a good idea helping them advance Phastos."

"Technology is part of their evolution process, Druig. Its not exactly something I can stop."

"No you cant, but I can."

"Don't, stay strong." I whispered to him.

"Its too late." Thena said. We all turned to her. She was out of it. "Everyone is going to die." Her eyes turned white.

"Are you okay?" Sersi asked. Thenas spear appears and she starts attacking us. Druig pushed me away as Thena tried to aim at us. Makkari tried to stop her but Thena cuts her.

"Thena!" We yelled to stop her. She already hurt Sersi, Phastos, Makkari. Thena looks at me and runs. It was too late, her spear stabs me through my stomach and pins me against a tree. Her eyes was filled with nothing, she wasn't our Thena. I gasped as she dug the spear more into my body.

"No!" Druig yells.

"Im sorry Thena." My power sent her flying away. I fell to the ground and Druig comes to my side. I groaned at the pain she caused.