04

4

4. prince Loki and lady Celeste

☆ ゜・ 。。・ ゜゜・ 。。・ ゜★

Druig's POV

Asgard had invited us to a party for fun. It was a thanks for helping fight the other time you all were here. The golden palace welcomed us with armored men and showed us to King Odin.

"Ajak." Odin announcement boomed through the palace.

"Odin, we want to say thank you for the invitation." Ajak bowed. He stands up, his wife following behind him.

"It was a pleasure. Please, this is my wife, Frigga." We all bowed before the King and Queen of Asgard.

"You must be Celeste." She walks up to her. We came to Asgard years ago, Celeste wasn't able to join us because she was critically injured and had to stay in the Domo to heal. It was one of the scariest moments of my life.

"Your majesty." She bowed. Frigga held Celeste's hands with hers and closes her eyes.

"A witch." She opens them again. Two men came up, a blonde and a dark haired one. They stood there aside from Frigga. "You are powerful, more powerful than you think. I can feel it. I was raised by witches, I can teach you a thing or two."

"I would like that." Celeste smiles. Frigga and Odin turn to the two men.

"These are our sons, Thor and Loki." They grew up. I remember Thor annoying Kingo and as for Loki, he tried to pull a prank on me and Ikaris. They're now men.

"Celeste." Thor kisses her hand and let Loki introduce himself. Loki was memorized by her. How do I know? That was the same look I give whenever I see her.

"Prince Loki, you are stunning." I stood behind Celeste, staring down Loki but he wouldn't care. Celeste had blushed as he kissed her hand. "Mother, father, may I show Celeste around? It won't be long."

"Bring her back before sundown, she has to change for tonights party." Loki takes Celeste's hand and off they went. I watched them leave the palace and Celeste smiling as Loki told her something. My eyes turned gold but Makkari elbows me.

"Dont you dare. Let her have fun."

She's been acting strange for the past couple of months. She became more... shy. Thats not my Celeste. My Celeste smiles out of no where, throws back another teasing comment at me if I did, the look in her when I look at her was now gone. What happened to my beautiful Celeste?