16

16. family reunion

☆ ゜・ 。。・ ゜゜・ 。。・ ゜★

I couldn't stop thinking about that ugly deviant. It was making me stress out, they're back, which means we have to come back together again. All day I had that in my head, replaying the fight from the morning.

"You okay?" Foggy asked me as I shoved a whole sandwich into my mouth. "You're stress eating." I was. Shit. Ive been eating since the morning and couldn't stop.

"Really?" I shoved fries into my mouth. "I didn't notice." I pointed at his plate. "You gonna eat that?" Foggy slides his plate to me.

"Whats wrong? Penny for a thought?"

"Nothing-" should i? Should i tell them? Try explaining how deviants are back, no wait! Try explaining what are deviants will give them heart attacks. "Its just I saw something that I've haven't seen in a very long, longg, longgg time." The waiter brought more food, making me dig in more.

"Your ex?" My head shot up.

"No!" I laughed off. "Why you seen him?" I scanned the restaurant.

"Uhhh no."

"Celeste whats really going on?" Matt leans in. I took a deep breath and set my plate to the side.

"Its just I saw this thing- PERSON" i corrected myself. "i saw this person, that I thought I would never see it again. Its been years. Im just still trying to wrap my head around this." I have to call Sersi! She has to know. Ajak! I have to tell her! Ajak would've called me...

"Maybe avoid it! Thats what i do." Foggy nods. Only if I could. I wish it was that easy. "By the looks of it, looks like you cant."

"Celeste, who is this person?" I just looked at the two, looked down at my watch and brushed my hair back.

"I have to go, im sorry." I placed my half of the check, patted Foggys back and Matts and left. I was all over the place, with everything going on, if something happens, if someone pops up from the past, i will explode. Everything second I would look out the window to see if anything, i was was so paranoid.

But hours past by and nothing happened, I just figured, maybe I was just doing too much. What I just need is a deep breath. I went on with my lessons, doing what I do best.