06

6

6. i cant resist you

☆ ゜・ 。。・ ゜゜・ 。。・ ゜★

Its been a couple years since we all separated. It was a good thing though. Nobody breathing down our necks, no fighting. It was nice to actually sit back and not fight deviants for once.

Druig had started to make a compound in the Amazon. This is what he wanted, where everyone and everything is at peace, no harm. I helped with the homes, using my magic to build them and helping to move heavy stuff around. Just like that, it was done.

Druig and I became closer, no we're not dating. But i have noticed the difference in him when we left. He was more calmer. We've spent more time together such as going by the river and played around, going into the villages to get supplies, having dinner every night. Little things like that made me realize more how much Im in love with him.

"Celeste." Druig calls out. I stopped what I was doing and he walks up to me. "I have something to show you, but you have cover your eyes."

"What are doing Dru?" He said nothing but covered my eyes and made me walk for a bit. He stops me, lets go and i waited. "Can I open them now?"

"You are very impatient, but yes, yes you can." I let my eyes adjust, blinking repeatedly. I looked to see a flower garden, filled so many colorful ones. I chuckled as I walked around, touching them. I turned to Druig, who seems proud.

"You did this?"

"All for you." He strutted up to me, picking up a flower and giving it to me. "Because you deserve everything." I wanted to kiss him so bad right now. One man comes in and tells Druig that they needed help with the boats. "Ill be back, ill see you for dinner?"

"Of course." I smiled as he walked away. I stayed in the garden, admiring everything. It had a fountain and little fishes swimming around. He really out did himself for this. I sat on the bench and took it all in. He really gave me reasons why I want him and how he's a good guy. Surprises me every time.

Sun was getting lower and people were going back home. I got dressed for dinner at Druig's and brought other things to eat. I wore a long dress with a slit on the side and gold jewelry to match. I swayed myself over and opened the door.

"Im here!" I called out and placed the pastries on the table. Druig comes out from the backyard and smiles. He looks at the small plate and sighs.