Prolouge

"And as a reminder to the rebels that even the strongest amongst them cannot overcome the power of the capital." The President of NP, President Wheeling, said quoting Old Panem's president, President Snow. "The Capital will be bringing back the traditional games, The Hunger Games. One female and one male will be reaped and put into a death match."

"Welcome to the 125th Hunger Games. The special Quarter Quell!"
"Welcome to the 134th Hunger Games!"
"Welcome to the 147th Hunger Games!"

"And may the odds be ever in your favor."

The years went by, each with a new year of the Hunger Games.
The rebellion had become a thing of the past, as NP gained control, and there was no one there to stop it, sense Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark had disappeared.

The Districts were back under the control of the Capital, just like it had been before Katniss Everdeen's rebellion.
This time, though, it seemed there was no escape.
------
A/N
For all of you who know me..... YES I FINALLY MADE A HUNGER GAMES FAN FIC!!!

Sorry it wasn't very long. It was the prologue. The actual chapters will be longer. Much longer. :)

Also I have the first 7 chapters done... but with me having a lot of other books, I'm not going to update to to often. I'll put up chapter one because this one wasn't long.

Okay now.... For the copyright stuff.

I don't not own the concept of The Hunger Games, Panem, Katniss Everdeen or Peeta Melark.
I do own all characters except Katniss and Peeta. The twist is a mix of a bunch of different idea that are not mine, mashed together, so in a way it's mine and it isn't. I own anything else that happens in the games. Thank you.

Alright. That's about it. ^^
I'm really excited about this book and I really think you will like it!
Rachel Out.