Chapter 4:

As I walked out of the train, the capital people were all gasping and reaching out for me. I swatted at them, but I think they got the wrong idea and thought I was giving high fives, because more people started putting their hands out to me.
I walked faster. Justin, however, decided to please the crowd. He stopped and gave hugs, high fives, you name it. It made me sick, but what would I expect from the leader of the career pack.
"Okay, children!" The peppy princess sung, "Time to go to the Remake Center. Then the Opening Ceremony is tomorrow morning."
"Things are a lot different than they used to be." Kathy mumbled to Peter. He shook his head yes, and we followed Janie.
Justin and I were led through hallway after hallway after hallway, until finally we came to a area with two doors.
"Justin. This door," Janie said, pointing to the door on the right, "is your Remake Room, and this door Em," she said pointing to the door on the left, "is your Remake Room. Enjoy." And with that she was gone. I looked at Justin and he gave me a cocky smile then entered his Remake Room. I rolled my eyes and entered mine.
"Ah, here is my little star." My blond haired, blue eyed, stylist, Luca exclaimed when I entered.
"Let's get started."
------------
"OWE!!" I screamed as April ripped the wax off my leg.
"I'm sorry. I know it hurts." April said apologetically.
I started to relax for a moment, thinking the pain was gone when I felt the hot, slimy wax being applied to my other leg.
"Ohh no. You are NOT doing this again!!" I exclaimed, trying to pull my leg away.
"I know, I know. This is the last one." Faith said, holding my legs down. I held my breath.
"AHHHHHHHHH!!" I screeched when they pulled it off. It hurt like heck, but when I looks down at my legs they were completely smooth.
"Ooh. They are completely smooth." I said, amazed.
Autumn smiled. "See it wasn't completely terrible."
I smiled.
"Now we need to rinse you off." Faith said going toward the water. I tensed up. I know they said it was just water, but I didn't know what to expect. "Warm. Don't worry. It will be warm." Faith added, as if she had read my mind. I relaxed as I was led into the shower room.
"Ahh." I said, relaxed. The warm water felt so good. I was very upset when it was over.
"It's okay Emma. You will like the next part." Luca said, smiling at me widely, "I'm going to show you your dress for tomorrow."
I smiled big as well.
"Now as you know, the outfit for tomorrow must represent your district. Your from 1 which is my favorite district to design outfits for because you are the district of luxury." Luca said walking away. He returned a few moments later with the most beautiful dress I had ever seen. It was a midnight blue dress, that shimmered every time you took a step. It had jewels lined around the neck line and it was just the right amount of puffy too.
"I'm going to make you look like a princess." Luca exclaimed happily. Next he grabbed matching midnight blue 2 inch heals. Then, real diamond, midnight blue earrings and a matching necklace. I was overjoyed with happiness.
"One more thing." Luca said pulling out a tiara. It was the only thing that wasn't midnight blue, but it was by far the prettiest thing that I was going to wear.
"Luca!!! It's wonderful!!! I love it!!!" I exclaimed.
Luca smiled at me. "I knew you would."
A few more small things went on and when I looked at the clock, it was already 11:42 pm. I yawned suddenly realizing how tired I was. Luca smiled again. "I think it's time you go to bed." He said helping me to the door. I nodded and walked out, smiling one last time at Luca. He returned the smile and walked back inside my Remake Room.