Chapter 58

ARTHUR

2 days after our we renewed our vows, we left for our honeymoon in Sumba, a small and exclusive island hideaway in eastern Indonesia, the place was quite private but the island itself was worth it. Thea was quite surprised that I would take her to another side of the world for our honeymoon. My original plan was to take us to Maldives, but I came across this pamphlet where it showed the beautiful Sumba Island and I was instantly intrigued with it. I was aware that I had never been to that side of the world, let alone taking someone else with me who was as clueless as I was. But the idea of being somewhere we both knew nothing about was exciting. Even Thea was as excited as I was. Suffice to say, I was happy with my decision to take us there for our honeymoon.

We spent the next 2 weeks surfing, diving, hiking, swimming with the horses in turquoise water, exploring the whole island together. We had so much fun being in a new place with different cultures and language, the local people were amazingly nice and friendly. Thea made friends with this little girl called Hera when we visited the traditional village. She fell in love with the place and the people, saying that she surely would love to visit here again one day. It felt nice and peaceful to be away from our life in London for a while.

My thoughts were interrupted by a soft lips on my chest. I smiled, instantly wrapped my arms around her. Opening my eyes, I looked down at my wife. "Good morning."

She tilted her head. "Morning, husband."

Meanwhile, Thea and I were inseparable. It was as if we fell in love with each other all over again, we were addicted to each other. We kissed and made love until we passed out, consuming each other like our lives depended on it. I loved my wife even more.

"How's your sleep?"

"Amazing, though you crushed me onto your chest I barely breathed last night."

"Did I really? Are you okay?"

She chuckled as she saw my concern face. "Don't worry, I'm fine. I worn out last night after our 6 rounds of sex anyway."

"Hhmm," I murmured, leaning into her. "That was a lot of sex we did."

"We did, and whose fault is that?"

"What, you blamed it on me?"

"You were the one who got unnecessary jealous when some guy talked to me at the bar last night, all he did was asking me if I could take a picture of him."

"He looked suspicious." I said as the matter-of-fact.

Shaking her head, she looked at me with her big brown eyes. "What are you planning for us today?"

"Let's go see Hirumanu Waterfall." I saw the picture from the internet, it looked amazing. "Or do you wanna go somewhere else?"

"I'll go wherever you want to go."

"Good." It felt nice to hear that from her. "So.. what do you say we start the day by sex?"

"Isn't that what we always do ever since we arrived here?" she grinned, rubbing her hand through my morning erection. "It's not something new."

"That's right." I moved her hand away from my erection before pulling her up so she was straddling me, I could feel her arousal against my hip. "Go ahead."

Smirking, she leaned down to capture my lips with hers. My wife was not so innocent when it comes to our sex life. She had learnt how to lead, learnt how I like and how she likes it. And I got to learn what she likes when she leads.

Her fingers found my cock, giving it a few strokes. I breathed out with the sensation of her soft hand lingered around my cock. She rose a bit then positioned my cock to meet her entrance, then she slowly slide down, eyes never broke from mine. I put both my hands on her hips, guiding her down until I was all the way inside her. She stopped for a while, adjusting to my size. No matter how much we had sex, she would always need a moment to adjust.