Florida x Louisiana

A/N: I've had this idea in my head for so long and I had totally forgotten about it. I really hope that you like it.
Request
Warnings: None, just fluffy goodness.

It was a nice day, the sun was out and an occasional breeze would come through. Two boys stood in the alleyway, spray painting the walls. Florida chuckled and shook one of the cans, "Yeah Loui, I totally agree. Luigi is better then Mario." He held that can close to the wall and started a new pattern. Louisiana glanced over to his friend and smiled, his heart flittered a little when he looked back.

Suddenly a police officer walked out of a coffee shop and saw the two. "Hey!" Florida and Loui bolted. Florida had the bag of spray paints, while Loui had the ones that were on the ground. They hopped over a fence and ran to an abandoned building. The police officer gave up as soon as they jumped the fence.

The two climbed up to the top of the building and sat there for a bit, in silence. But silence never lasts with Florida, he started laughing. "That was so much fun!" Loui laughed a little too, "Mais, I haven't done that in a while." The sun began to set and the two sat there talking, about everything and nothing at the same time. Loui took this time together to admire Florida, not like he hadn't a million times before. I mean hell they've seen each other naked at the sleepovers they've had.

"Loui? Loui!" Loui jumped our of his trance, "Huh?" Florida smiled to himself, "I was just asking you if you wanted to walk home now." Loui didn't want to go home, he hated the statehouse because all the other states wanted and got Florida's attention. But he pushed that hatred aside and nodded,"Let's go."

They walked down the street, it was quite, with the occasional cars passing the two. Florida wanted to hold Loui's hand, he wanted to feel the slightly calloused, warm hands he had. So he did, he grabbed Loui's hand and then Loui situated it so that their fingers intertwined. Florida smiled, he could believe it. His crush was holding his hand.

The made it to the front door and before Florida could walk up the steps, Loui stopped him. "Florida, I really need to tell you something." Florida's heart stopped, usually when people say that it means bad. "I really like you, more than a friend I mean." Loui gulped, pausing to let the sunshine state process. Florida's smiled grew so big, he jumped into Loui's arms and hugged him really tight. His legs around Loui's waist and his arms around his neck. "I really like you too."

Florida put his face in front of Loui's and leaned forward, pressing a kiss on his nose. Loui chuckled and his Florida's nose in return. The two walked back into the house, hand in hand, beaming.