Nighttime- Massachusetts x M!Reader

Y/N sat in bed reading this new book he found, waiting for his partner to get done in the bathroom. Massachusetts walks out, grabbing the attention of his partner. His arm muscles uncovered because of the loose tank top he's wearing is enough to put any person in a trance. Y/N raises an eyebrow, while looking his partner up and down, "Well hello there good looking."
Massachusetts chuckles before crawling into his side of the bed.

Y/N put down his book and turned his attention to his boyfriend, Mass wrapped his arms around Y/N's waist and pulled him closer to his chest. He let out a little sound before relaxing in his lover's arms, "I missed you." Y/N smiled, "I know, I missed you too love." Mass pushed himself up and hovered over Y/N before kissing him all over, Y/N shrilled and laughed. 

He stopped for a second to look him in the eyes, before kissing him on the lips and retiring to his spot on the bed. "I love you, a lot." Even if he didn't show it a lot of the times, especially around the others, Y/N knew he was telling the truth. From the small kisses, all the way to the protectiveness. "I love you too, Mass. More than you could imagine." 

Y/N rolled over and turned off the light, Mass wrapped his arms again around his waist and pressed his back against his. Y/N smiled and held Massachusetts' hand tightly, before finally letting sleep overcome him. Mass smiled after hearing his partner's small snores and fell asleep, knowing that he was safe and nothing could get to the love of his life.

A/N: This is a bit short, but I'm like low-key crushing on Massachusetts. If ya'll have made any Y/N stories with him, please tell me. I want to read them all. I just like the idea of him being secretly sweet, especially if it's his partner.