Chapter 1: Only girl on the island?

The wind blows gently ans cloads are seen over the sky. A nice blue skies as we watched someone claiming up a hill just hiking up a hill with a bag of equipment on her back but she never seem to be tired of carrying a bag up at a large hill.

After a while of walking up a hill she arrives at the top and we can see our main protagonist named Y/n L/n who is a traveler and traveler around the world after she congratulated college and want to explore the world.

She takes a deep breath after claiming up a large hill and looks down to see a nearby village at a far which she smirks and thinks of walking down but decided to go with the fun way by looking around and see a lage fallen tree skin which she smirks to herself.

Y/n: (smirk) Perfect.

She walks over and grabs a tree skin that is fit enough for her to ride on and return back and set it on the floor and she gets on.

Y/n: (smirk) Here we go. One....two....three!

She push forward and ride the tree skin down the hil, like a snowboard in a snowy day as she laughs while riding down a long hill snd turn corners so she won't crash into any tree.

After a while she made it to the ground and once there she leaps off the tree skin and dust off her hands and thinks that was fun. She then turn and follow a trail within the forest and after a while of walking arrived at a nice village which she thinks it looks pretty nice.

Y/n: (smirk) So this must be Hill-Land Village. That would explain why it is called it.

She enter the village and it was a pretty nice village with a nice bridge that people and vehicles can cross over along with some nice shops that she can visit but first she needs to find a hotel so she can stay in.

She found one which looked amazing and it looked like an fancy hotel as she walks in and see everything is filled with fancy painting and nice carpet that is red like a royal king lives here.

She walks over to the counter were a male staff member was on his computer until he looks up to see her and asked with a smile.

Male hotel staff: (smile) Hello Ma'am, is there anything I can do for you?

Y/n: Have you got a room for me to sleep in for today?

Male hotel staff: (smile) Let me check.

He type something onto his computer while Y/n looks around snd noticed two guys wearing black suits at the waiting room reading a news people but she feels like they were watching her for some reason. She shrugged and the hotel staff tells her while handing a key to her.

Male staff member: (smile) Looks like there is on. Room 60, 3rg floor up. Have a nice time.

Y/n: (smile) Will do.

She make are way up the stairs but she turn to the waiting him onky to see the black suit guys gone but she shrugged once more and claim up the steps and soon she arrived at the 3rd floor and arrive at room 60 and open the door.

She was amazed that her room looked amazing and has a open veiw of the village as she walks over to the window and looks down with amazement in her eyes.

Y/n: (smile) Not bad for a hotel in a village.

She too off her bag and set it on and bed as she walks over snd grab the TV remote and turns on the news.

Male news: Many reports all across the world about mysterious female girls all across the world. The police have no idea how this happen but the police will track them down and bring them back him. Here is the chief of the police has to say about this.