Chapter 10: The truth

It was the middle of the night at the shores of the island and everything seemed to be peaceful and calm like usual. Then in the distances we see a pod going through the ocean and then hitting into the dorm shield and once that a figure came out of the pod, going through the dorm shield and then splash into the water.

At first nothing happened at first but within a few seconds later the figure came out of the water wearing military armor and pulling out a weapon from his back as he looked around, scanning the shores for any life but there was no sign of any life so far.

The armor solder looks around for a few more times and then make his way through the forest and disappeared into the darkness after that.

(Next day)

We see Akira at his office within the castle as he is doing some paperwork. After for sometime he let out a sigh and stop writing for a moment and then leaves his chair and walked out onto the balcony to look out at the veiw.

He look at the veiw for sometime alone with his thoughts when he heard a knock at the door.

Akira: Come in.

The door open and Kasumi came in with a tray of coffee and some eggs ans toast as Akira walks back inside.

Kasumi: Apologies to interrupted but I just brought you some breakfast for the morning.

Akira: (smile) Your alright. Thank you Kasumi.

She set his breakfast down and once that Akira digs in and once he was done he clean up his lips and once that ask Kasumi.

Akira: Anything to report?

Kasumi: Not today. Everything seemed to be normal.

Akira: That's good. Been a while since things have been quiet hasn't it?

Kasumi: Indeed.

Akira: What about Y/n and her group? How are they doing?

Kasumi: They are expanding their land more and more. It seems they are making a community with more buildings and farms.

Akira: (surprised) Really? That's interesting to hear.

Kasumi: Indeed. However Charlotte doesn't like this and request to sent her and her forces over to stop their progress.

Akira: Tell her that he request is denied. I mean they are nothing doing anything wrong, right?

Kasumi: That is true.

Akira: (smile) Besides, I'm glad they are making a community. Perhaps I can stop by and visit someday.

Kasumi: Do you need guards to protect you.

Akira: (smile) I'll be fine.

Then he start to think about something and after a moment of thinking he ask Kasumi.