Chapter 11: Take over

We see Meifon wearing in a disguise as part of the Akira's people, doing some bets with other girls within the castle as she walk out of the room with some good stuff in her bag as she is walking through the hallway with a smile on her face.

Meifon: (thought) Man that was too easy. Can't wait to show this to Y/n and the others once I'm back. Just need to get out of here and then-

Suddenly a group of girls run by her ans seconds later more rush by her which Meifon noticed this and a feeling something is going on so she fellow them to the arena where she look down from the fourth floor and was in shock of seeing Saku standing in the middle of the arena which she immediately recognised him as the cyborg like being that tried to kill her and Y/n at the bunker a while back.

Meifon: (thought) No way! It's that cyborg again but how is he here and more importantly, how?

We then cut to Saku staring up at Akira, Charlotte and Kasumi on the balcony while a lot of girls were shocked to see another man on the island but something about him scared them as he look machine like as he stared at Akira and then he spoke.

Saku: I wish to speak to your leader or.....are you the leader of this castle?

Akira: That's right. Welcome. We were surprised to see another man on this island.

Saku: I am no man. Not anymore.

Charlotte: What even is that thing?

Kasumi: He looks more machine then a human. Where did he come from?

Akira: Still you are welcome here at my castle.

Saku: Negative. This belongs to me now.

Charlotte: (shocked) Say what?!

Saku: This place used to be a Japanese secret military base. They stored many secrets in this place and now....I am here to take it. For now on, I own this castle now.

Kasumi: This place belongs to Akira! You maybe a man but Akira is the first male person to ever come to this island.

Saku: Male you say? Your leader is a female not a male.

This shocked Akira while the other girls were confused and look at each other including Charlotte and Kasumi who looked at each other and to Akira.

Saku: Humans lie in hopes to have power within this island. Your leader have lied to you all about her gender so she can rule this island. So now, you either step down as ruler and let me take over...or die.

Suddenly Akira's guarden bot leap behind her and fall into the arena and then charge towards Saku which he pulled out his wipes and then swings at the bot which his wipes wrapped around robot this cost it to fell onto the ground.

Saku pulled on the wipe for sometime until he pulled it and the bot blows up. This shocked everyone as he took down Akira powerful guarden bot within seconds. He then looks up and was met with Kasumi about to kick him but he grabs her by the leg and slowly squeeze her leg which made her let out a small man of pain.

Saku: Disbite having this power you humans are still weak.

He then throws her onto the ground, costing a huge boom that shook everything as Kasumi lays there unconscious. Seconds later Charlotte came down and then charge towards Saku with full armor at the ready.

Charlotte: I don't know where you came from but you dare to come over here and take over this castle!

She goes for a punch but Saku moves quickly to the left as Charlotte slowly in slow motion flies by him as her eyes slowly turn to Saku as he glare at her qnd immediately slammed his elbow at the back of her neck and she crashed hard onto the ground.