Chapfer 16: Leaders must be strong

We see Y/n taking a bath as she lays on the tub filled with water and relaxes. She have hee eyes close with her head staring up to the ceiling as she open her eyes and looks at the ceiling for a moment.

She then sat up straight and looks at her hands. She stare at them for sometime thinking about something when she heard a knock her the bathroom room.

Y/n: Enter.

Then Kasumi enters the bathroom and walks over to the tub which Y/n ask her.

Y/n: Any problems so far?

Kasumi: No. I came here to see if there is anything you need.

Y/n: (smile) Nah I'm good but thanks.

Kasumi: Very well then.

Y/n: (smile) You don't have to work so hard so much. How about you take a break. I heard that Torino needed some help. Maybe you can give her and hand.

Kasumi: As you wish.

Suddenly one od the female guards burst in with a hurry and they turn to her.

Female guard: Forgive me but there is a fighting happening at the cafeteria!

Kasumi: I see. I'll take care of it.

Y/n: No. I'll deal with it.

Kasumi: You sure?

Y/n: Yeah I'm sure. Have the others to stop the fight and I'll see what can do.

Female guard: Yes ma'am.

(Short while later)

Soon Y/n arrived at the cafeteria and sees the cafeteria in a mess. Tables were flipped along with food on the floor as the two girls were on their knees with Charlotte and her guards there as Y/n approaches Charlotte.

Charlotte: I got this under control. You shouldn't have come.

Y/n: Just tell me what happened?

Charlotte: If you must know these two were fighting because one of them insult the other.

Y/n: I see.

Charlotte: (smirk) I'll take care of this. I'll punish them for good.

She pulled out her wipe and was about to wipe them when Y/n stopped her which annoyed Charlotte.

Y/n: No. Punishments like that is too extreme. Just take these two to their rooms and they are not to let out until further notice.

The two girls were taking away and once gone Y/n turn and noticed Charlotte is a bit annoyed so she take her to Y/n's office. Once there Charlotte begins to complain.

Charlotte: I can't believe you just let them go without any form of punishment!

Y/n: No one was not hurt and the cafeteria can be repaired. (Sigh) Look I know you favour with your way but try to understand in their point of veiw. We are trapped in this island for a long time due to a virus we have. Besides one of those girls is new, I can tell.

Charlotte: So you rather have them be locked up in their rooms and calm down instead of punishing them?! That's pathetic.

Y/n: We're not savages. We don't punish them in extreme ways. We have to work together in order to survive. All of us.

Charlotte turns around while Y/n just sighs and tells her.

Y/n: I wanted us to star over. I know you might be scared and believe me I know a few girls who are scared and do anything to fill that hole. I wasn't sure who you were before you came here but you must have been a good person before you were brought here.