Chapter 13: A new era

Saku was thrown across the room and breaking several walls behind him until he breaks through the cafeteria as he slide across the cafeteria until he crashed into the wall. Saku slowly gets up as he shake his head and turns to see Y/n stepping into the cafeteria as she crack her neck and then crack some Knuckles while the two stare at each other.

Then Saku pulled out his wipe and wipped it towards Y/n but she grabs it with her hand and then pulled the wipe off of his arm, making him grunt as she drops the wipe onto the ground follow by her asking.

Y/n: Got any more surprises you got?

Saku: I do.

Then he changed his arm to his machine gun and open fire which Y/n pulls out a shield to block the incoming shots. Then Saku came over and kick Y/n back but she stood her ground and puts away the shield and the two brawl. Saku swings his fists at her but she dodges each blows as he moved around and then she try to land a few strikes but saku dodges it but she moved quickly to the left to dodge his punch and then strike a kick.

The kick made him step back as Y/n leaps towards him but he aimed his arm cannon at her and then blasted her back. She crashed through walls until she crashes into the bedrooms as she hit the ground.

She gets up and then Saku came up from the floor and aim his arm cannon at her while Y/n grab something and tosses it at him which was a women underwear as it hit him in the face.

He piles the underwear off of his face, stared at it and then look at her as she nervously chuckled as she said.

Y/n: Not mine?

He tosses the underwear away and fire his arm cannon which she roll out of the way some the shots as she pulled out hee boomerangs and tosses them at him. He dodges them and even blasted them when they were coming back.

She then pulled out hee elctro staff and then shot a grapple at Saku's chest as she zipped towards him and then hits him with her staff. She the swap her staff with her sword and then swings it towards him but he blocks it with his own. The two clash blades as they move to the hallway as Y/n dodges Saku's swings and stabs as she returns back.

The two move from the hallway to the the balcony where a veiw od the battle is going on as Y/n moved around, dodging and clashing Saku's blows of his blade as they continue their dual.

Then the two enter a blade lock as they each share a glare and then Saku pushed her back and they clash blades more and then he kicked her back which she hit her back onto metal bars. Saku approaches her and then stabbed his sword into her which made her yell in pain as he stabbed his blade through her armor and into her skin.

Y/n: Oh shit!

He then picked her up by the neck and lifted her up in the air.

Saku: You are finished. Humanity will fall and my vengeance will be complete.

Y/n: Do you honestly think taking revenge on Humanity is gonna fix anything?! Your just gonna be alone knowing that you being the last human. Well if you are.

Saku: And what about you? Humanity left you and all of these girls here just to be forgotten and abandon. To me they betrayed you because of theie selfish fears. Perhaps, we are not so different after all.

Y/n: Um yes we are. Your a crazy cyborg that wants to take over the world by destroying Humanity while I'm a person who is protecting my friends and shows no anger towards humanity because you know why?

The he kicked Saku back which made him drop her as she land on her feet and stood up with sword still in hand as she points her blade at Saku.

Y/n: Because I know not all human haven't forgotten about us. I know there is still humans out there who are kind and I and all of us will never give up on them!