Chapter 15: We must Discuss

We see Y/n, Mirei and Mamori enter the communication room and once there they walk over to Kasumi as Y/n ask her.

Y/n: So what's the situation Kasumi? You told us someone is at shore?

Kasumi: Yes however they are not new arrivals. Both Aoi and Momoko spotted some robots hanging there at shore along with a large drone.

Y/n: Patch me through to them.

She node and open a screen that shows Aoi and Momoko in the middle of something which made Y/n let out a sigh while Mamori cover her eyes while blushing as Kasumi gets their attention.

Kasumi: Aoi! Momoko! Report!

They jump as they cover themselves up and soon they turn to the screen.

Aoi: (screen) Oh hey there ma'am, sorry about that. Right now these robots and that drone is still there and not moving. It seems they are waiting for someone.

Y/n: Have you approach them?

Momoko: (screen) You nuts?! Who knows what those bots will do to us!

Kasumi: You will treat Y/n will respect here!

Y/n: No that's okay. Sent me your coordinates and I'll head there right away.

They node and the screen cut off as Y/n turns to leave.

Mirei: Want us to back you up?

Mamori: Yeah. We can help.

Y/n: (smile) Sure. Kasumi you'll come with me.

Kasumi: As you wish ma'am.

Y/n: (smile) Okay everyone, let's move out.

(Later)

We see two robots and a drone standing still and not doing nothing as they waited for anyone to come. Aoi and Momoko were watching in the distances when they see the armor transport coming up and once stopped a group of arm girls came out along with Y/n, Kasumi, Mirei and Mamori as they approach the robots.

When Y/n step forward the robots all turn including the drone which made the girls nervous including Y/n but she keeps calm and approaches the bots as one ask her.

Robot 1: Are you leader of this island?

Y/n:.........Um yes?

After a moment of silence the drone came forward and shoot a beam to scan her. The girls were ready for action but Kasumi stands them down as the drone was finish and then turn to thr right and shoot out a hologram of a male general as he bows to her.

Kuro: (hologram) Hello. I'm glad you arrive and see this. This is live communication so allow me to introduce myself. My name is General Kuro, I am responsible for sending you girls here due to the virus you all have within your bodies.

Mamori: You mean the A virus and V virus.

Mirei: That's correct.

This shocked the girls and then they begin to argue and complain about their situation which Kasumi silence everyone as Kuro tells them after they were quiet.

Kuro: (hologram) I completely understand the situation you all have been and I am truly sorry for all of this. We fear the virus might cost chaos if it was ignored. Please accept my apologies.

Y/n: (thought) Huh I suspected someone in charge to be a jerk but he seem nice.

Y/n: That's okay although I want to ask some questions if you don't mind.