Chapter 25

(A/n: I would just like to say that the book will be on hold for a month or so because I am writing my finals and I need to focus on that. Other than that, enjoy this chapter.)

Chan returned from Signal empty handed. Jihyo confirmed that she will call Chan tomorrow about any news on the knife. The tech that they needed was subtly destroyed by the explosion Sana accidentally caused.

He climbs out of the carriage and is met with one of the servants, who escorted him inside.

"Dinner is almost prepared, your majesty, I ask that you take your seat while I go gather the other rulers," he says.

Chan nods and makes his way to the dinning table while the servant left to get the others. The table was set with plates, glasses, utensils and napkins. Chan counted the number of plates.

Five.

Five plates were set. Two are in the hospital and one is unknown.

'It's fine,' Chan thought, 'They'll be back...'

"Channie-hyung."

Chan turns around to meet Changbin and Seungmin.

"Are you okay?" Seungmin asks, "You're kind of just...standing there."

Chan sighs, "I'm fine."

Changbin and Seungmin look at each other.

"Hyung, you may be the Head Ruler but that doesn't mean you have to take responsibility for everything," says Changbin.

"Yeah, we're all ruling this kingdom together. If it's one person's issue, it's everyone's issue," says Seungmin.

Chan sighs.
"You're right."

"Let's go take our seats while we wait for Jeongin and Hyunjin."
-
"Listen, I was not in control of my flying ability at the time and I just so happen to be in library," says Hyunjin.

"Why were you inside instead of outside?"

"Do you WANT me to fly away into space?"

The laughable argument continues while they eat their food. Almost as if they weren't having any problems at all.

"Ahem."

The five look to Hyunbok who gains their attention.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your meal, your majesties, but someone would like to meet you."

Hyunbok steps to the side to allow the person to walk into view.

The room drops silent, though it did not last long due to Jeongin's excitement.

"Hyung!" Jeongin leaps out of his chair and hugs the older. His action was understandable due to the fact that he had not seen him for the longest time out of everyone in the room.

"Minho?" Chan says.

Minho looks up, his arms still around Jeongin, and he smiles.