Chapter 20

The night before going to visit Signal for their "show and tell". All was peaceful, as the boys rest their heads for the night peacefully. All except for a specific blonde fellow.

Felix was tossing and turning in his bed while lost in his dream state. Well, to him it seemed more like a nightmare.

He was in the middle of a forest. Sounds peaceful, right? Wrong. The forest was on fire. His body was frantically looking around him, while moving forward at the same time.

Looking north, he saw a silhouette. A man. He couldn't see his face. He walked closer to try and get a clear view of his face. Getting closer and closer, almost able to see his face.

Felix woke up still laying down on his bed, eyes wide open and slightly sweating. He sat himself up and looked out the window in hopes to calm down.

It wasn't much of a nightmare so why did it scare him?

-

The boys walk with Jihyo and Nayeon towards the room with all of the girls' inventions.

"So how long have you guys been creating new things?" Chan asks.

"That'd be a lot of years to count." Nayeon replies with a laugh.

They reach a metal door and Jihyo opens the door.
"Quick reminder, only we can open this door from the outside. But anyone can open it from the inside."

Jihyo, Nayeon and the boys walk in and are met by a widely spaced room with different inventions the girls have made.
The boys are starstruck by this sight.

"Channie!"

Chan looks forward and sees Sana running up to him, arms wide open. She engulfs him in a hug and he returns it.

"Hi, Sana," Chan let's out a laugh.
"Wow, guess we know Noona's favourite," says Jisung.

"Hey, I don't do favorites."

"That's bullshit!" Momo's voice was heard from the left of the room. She was at a table with Jeongyeon and a metal machine in front of them.

"Hey! Don't swear in front of the children!" Sana exclaims.

"Sana, most of us are in our 20's," Felix says.

"Yeah, but we've ruled a kingdom longer than you have."

They walk towards Jeongyeon and Momo at their table to see what they are working on.

"Glad that you guys had time to visit," Jeongyeon says.

"No problem at all. Not much work has come up yet, so we've just been training our powers for the past few days," says Hyunjin.

"So what are you guys making?" Felix asks, gesturing to the metal object on the table.

"It's suppose to be our little helper, but it hasn't turned on in a while," Momo explains, "When we found it smelled of smoke so something must of overcooked from the inside."

"Look out!"

Everyone at the table turns to the side to see Tzuyu coming at them at full speed. They all embrace for impact, but Jeongyeon, using her power, switches off the machine that Tzuyu was wearing.