Chapter 10

Youngjae and the eight boys are currently in Levanter's Royal carriage, on their way to meet the other Kingdom. Since the seats are quite big,  there is enough room for the nine of them. The other six rulers of Moon Kingdom stay at the castle, as Youngjae suggests that they need time to calm themselves down.

The ride is quiet and somewhat awkward, seeing as the boys are still nervous around the new people they've met. It was normal for them to be nervous around new people, since they grew up really close together and seeing as they were a lot of people already, they didn't really decide on making new friends as they already had each other.

"I can tell you're all nervous." Youngjae says, breaking the awkward silence, "But the people in this kingdom are going to love you."
"How can you be so sure?" Changbin asks.
Youngjae smiles before saying, "Let's just say it's a gift."

The ride went back to being silent, however it did not last long as Youngjae looks out the window and sees the other Kingdom.
"There it is."

The others look out the window and saw a city that looks like it has a futuristic, yet 80's style. It seems bubbly and happy.
The boys take in the beautiful sight.
"What is this place?" Minho asks, still looking out the window.
Youngjae chuckles at the boys' attention on the kingdom, "Welcome to Signal."

-

The group got out of the carriage, which is parked next to the main entrance. The eight boys follow Youngjae into the Kingdom, seeing as they have never been there before. They look at all the people within the area, all happy with smiling faces.

"Youngjae!?"

The group look forward to the sound of the voice, and see a young woman running towards them. She had long, red-brown hair, big, dark brown eyes, and a huge smile plastered on her face.
The woman runs up to Youngjae and immediately attacks him with her embrace.
"It's good to see you, Nayeon-noona." Youngjae greets.
"Ah, it feels like forever since-" Nayeon then notices the other eight people that are standing behind Youngjae, who have been standing there in silence the whole time.

"Oh...who are they?" Nayeon asks.
"Ah, that's why we came here," Youngjae then turns to the others, and makes a hand gesture motioning for one of them to introduce themselves.
Some of the boys caught on, but were a very nervous about talking. Chan them took the courage to introduce himself.
"Hi, my name is Bang Chan, but you can call me Chan." Chan says, holding out his hand which Nayeon eventually shakes.
"Im Nayoen...so what brings you and your friends here?"
"Um...well we wanted to meet the other Kingdoms. So we came with Youngjae to-"
"Are you new?"
Chan gets caught off guard by the question, "Excuse me?"
"I've never seen you before, are you new?"
Jisung decides to speak seeing as Nayeon seems nice, "You could say that."
"Huh...so which Kingdom are you from?"
"Oh, Levanter." Chan answers.

Nayeon gives a confused, test shocked look, "Levanter? No one has been there since it was engulfed with that strange black mist."
"Well, we kind of got rid of it."
"Wha- how? Only the rulers of Levanter could get rid of it...unless...", Nayeon looks at the boys with with widened eyes, "You're the new rulers, aren't you?"
The boys just smile and nod. Nayeon's eyes widen even more, as a smile grew on her face. She turns to Youngjae a bit annoyed, "Yah! Why didn't you tell me Levanter got new rulers!?"
"We were going to!" Youngjae laughs.

Nayeon turns back to the boys, "I have to introduce you to everyone else!", She exclaims with excitement.
"Introduce who, Unnie?"

A feminine voice interrupts Nayeon's excitement. Everyone heard the voice, but has no idea where it came from, except for Nayeon.
"Sana, you're invisible." says Nayeon.
"Oops, sorry."
A young female then appears next to Nayeon, who had long brown hair, and a hair clip holding back one side of her hair. The boys get a shock from the woman's sudden appearance. Sana notices the shocked look on the boys.
"Oh, sorry! Didn't mean to scare you." Sana apologizes, letting out a small giggle.
"It's...fine, where did you come from?" Chan asks.
"It's just her power," Nayeon explains, "She can turn invisible, but sometimes forgets that she is invisible."
Nayeon sends a glare at Sana, who just lets out a nervous laugh.
That's when Sana notices a man standing behind Nayeon.
"Youngjae!" Sana exclaims, running up to Youngjae, immediately engulfing him in a hug.
"Hey, Sana." Youngjae replies, letting out small laughs.
"What are you doing here?"
"Well, we wanted to introduce you to a few people."

Youngjae turns his head to look at the boys, in which Sana follows his gaze, looking at the eight boys that she accidentally scared earlier.
Chan smiles, and starts to introduce himself, "I'm Bang Chan, nice to meet you."

Chan holds out his hand for Sana to shake, in which she takes in return, "I'm Sana. So what brings you here?"
"Well-"
"They're Levanter's New rulers!" Nayeon exclaims, interrupting Chan.
Sana gets a shock at the older female's statement. "Unnie, you better not be messing with me."
"She's not." Youngjae says.
Sana turns back to the eight boys and starts to examine them. "They actually have some similarities to the previous rulers."
"Uh, thanks?" Chan says, unsure if he should take Sana's statement as a compliment.
Sana lets out a gasp, "We have to introduce them to everyone!"
"I said that before!" Nayeon sighs, "Follow us, we'll introduce you to everyone."

-

"New rulers of Levanter!?"

The boys were now at a dining table along with Youngjae, Nayeon, Sana and seven other girls.
They introduced themselves as Jeongyeon, Momo, Mina, Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. Jihyo being the head ruler.

"That's right." Nayeon says.
"But- Levanter was abandoned for years!" Dahyun states.
"We saved it, I guess." Chan replies.
"So, do you guys have powers too?" Jihyo asks.
"I mean, yes. We just don't know how to exactly use it." Jisung admits.

They all start a huge conversation, with the girls asking questions and the boys answering them.
"Ah! I'm not the youngest anymore!" Tzuyu exclaims, earning a chuckle from Jeongin. Seungmin smiles at the sight of Jeongin laughing. He will admit, he liked the younger but he was very good at hiding it most of the time.

Seungmin then took his eyes off of Jeongin, to not be suspicious, and starts to ask questions of his own.

-

The eight boys, along with Youngjae, wave goodbye to the nine girls from inside the carriage. The pegasus started pulling the carriage along the ground before flying into the air. The boys let out a sigh, as they relax themselves in the seats of the carriage.
"I told you they'd like you." says Youngjae.
"I guess your future vision was the 'gift', huh?" Minho asks.
While talking with the girls, they found out about Youngjae's ability to see into the future. They also found out about the powers of the other rulers of the Moon Kingdom and the powers of the rulers of Signal.
Youngjae smirks, "That's correct."

-

After dropping off Youngjae back at his Kingdom and a ride back to Levanter, the boys walked back into their castle to be met with Hyunbok, who walked in at the sound of the castle's main door opening.
"Welcome back, your majesties." Hyunbok bowed, "There is dinner on the dining table if you'd like to have some."

"Thank you, Hyunbok." says Chan