Part 2

"Jaao jaakey sou jaao ab, bohot raat hou chuki hai." Sheheryar whispered and Aaina shut her eyes feeling his warm breath fanning her face.

"Aap bhi chalein aur mere saath bed par sou jaayein, please. I know that your back hurts sleeping on the couch, you've been sleeping like this since the past two months and I don't like this at all." She moved out of his hold and stood up.

She extended her hand to him which he reluctantly held and got up. She smiled widely at him, making him smile back at her.

This was a first in their relationship, where they were smiling warmly at each other and walking towards their bed like a normal couple.

The next morning, Sheheryar was the first one to wake up and he frowned on feeling something heavy on his chest. He looked down and unknowingly his lips stretched into a small smile on seeing his little wife cuddling into his chest with a pout on her lips.

He moved the stray hair strands framing her face to get a clearer view of her. He looked at her keenly and sighed as memories of her last night's confession flashed his mind.

He breathed in her scent and shut his eyes for a while. He made up his mind that he had to try hard and change his behavior towards his wife, he could not hurt her with his ignorance and he had try hard to come out of his shell and talk to her normally instead of giving one word answers or picking up a fight with her the second she would start nagging him.

He was about to carefully place her on her side of the bed when Aaina fluttered her eyes open. He felt himself grow painfully hard on seeing the innocence swirling in her emerald green orbs. She looked even prettier now and he bit back a groan when she started moving in his arms.

'Aaina stop moving or else I would take you right here, this is why I wasn't sleeping here because I knew that this would happen.' He thought to himself while his wife moved her head up and kissed the side of his jaw.

"This is the normal that I want, I want to wake up to you every morning." She whispered.
"Sure we could have this every morning but would you be okay with waking up at 6 am everyday?" He questioned her playfully, knowing very well that she wasn't a morning person.

"I can wake up early every morning just for this, give you your morning coffee and breakfast and then give you a goodbye kiss while dropping you off at the entrance." Sheheryar loved the sound of that but he didn't want to burden her.

He was about to reply to her but she placed her palm on his chest and moved upwards. He saw her leaning towards him and just as their lips were about to meet, his phone started ringing.

He turned his head and abruptly got up and moved towards the balcony in order to talk.

This hurt Aaina but she decided not to tell him anything, instead she made her way towards the washroom and thought of not spoiling her mood considering that she loved everything about this morning except that phone call and the way Sheheryar simply moved away.

She took a quick shower and dressed up into her favorite lavender joda. She slipped on her khusas and sprayed her favorite perfume. She then applied mascara and a light pink lipstick and she was done with her makeup.

Sheheryar, who was still on call with his international client, got a glimpse of his wife as she got out of the closet. The glass of the balcony door gave him a clear view of her.

She looked too pretty even in her simplicity, she never required a lot of makeup to enhance her beauty. She was truly god gifted and he loved the way her cheeks would end up staying red since it was winter. The lavender outfit complimented her complexion and her long hair just added more to her beauty.