Part 2

Sahar huffed in annoyance as she waited in the study of the Hadeed Haveli. She kept staring at the wall clock wondering how much longer would she have to sit for and stare at her book.

The door finally clicked open and she abruptly sat upright, making Zaydaan raise his eyebrows at her sudden movement.

"Tou finally aa gayi samajhne?" His voice came out stricter than he had expected, she hated taking favors from him but this time she had to literally force herself in order to perform well in the paper.

He was the only one who could be of some help at this point. He sat in front of her and pulled the book that she was simply staring at. He noticed the markings on the page and the way she had scribbled points.

He hated how shabby the page looked. He was used to keeping his textbooks very neat and systematic, such that he could always open and refer to topics as and when he wanted.

"Yeh kya haal kiya hua hai book ka?" She made a weird face at him.
"Ab aapko book se masla hai?" He stretched his lips in a thin line.

"Tumne mujhse parhna hai ya counter question karna hai? You know that I can choose not to explain all this to you. Seeing the way that you have scribbled things that the professor was saying, shows that the chapter was taught in class. Then why are you having difficulties in these easy topics, Sahar?"

She bit her lower lip, "Umm, actually I wasn't really paying attention in class and I copied all of this from Ahad."

Zaydaan rolled his eyes at the fact that she even chose to copy from someone like Ahad who barely ever paid any attention.

"Kind of figured considering that he literally wrote unnecessary points that are already mentioned on this page. Only an idiot like him can do such a thing."

"Bohot time waste hou gaya hai already, aap mujhe please samjha dein Zaydaan bhai." Zaydaan, who was flipping through the pages, looked up on hearing the word 'bhai'.

"Hazaar dafa kaha hai ki main tumhara bhai nahi hoon. Khair, agar tumhare liye time itna hi important hota tou tum kal shaam ko idhar Ahad aur mama ke saath time pass nahi karti. Your paper is tomorrow and it's almost lunchtime, is this the time to start studying? You are bound to not perform well with this sort of carelessness."

Sahar, who was already super hormonal because she got her periods earlier this morning, looked at him with eyes full of tears. She never had this laid back attitude, she was usually very well prepared.

But this time, she had fallen ill two weeks before her exams had started. In those two weeks when she had planned to understand everything and revise, she was literally bed ridden.

It had always been like this with her, her body could not take fever well and she would end up getting vertigo as well.

"Please stop crying, I hate it when anyone cries. It makes me uncomfortable." The truth was that he didn't want her to cry right now.

He had planned to give her his textbook, the one he had used during his second year of MBBS. Nothing really had changed and she would understand better even if she self studied.

"I miss Hamza bhai, wou mujhpar itni sakhti na kartein. Aap bohot bure hai." He found the way, in which she was complaining about his behavior, extremely cute. Her nose had become red, making her look prettier.

He shook his thoughts and pulled out his book from the drawer. She looked at him in confusion when he forwarded the book to her.

"This is my textbook, I've stuck sticky notes to make it easier and I have also highlighted the most important points on each page. Try studying here on your own, if you still feel you need explanation you can ask me."