Part 3

"Sahar, now you seem to be quiet. Pehele tou kuch aur keh rahi thi." Zaydaan smirked as he saw Sahar's flustered form.

"Bhai please." He held Sahar by her elbow and pulled her closer, since the privacy screen was up nothing could be seen by the driver.

"I'm not your brother. For God's sake stop calling me that, besides you have literally felt that I don't see you as my sister so stop making this awkward."

She bit her lower lip and struggled out of his hold, she didn't see him as her brother either but as she grew up, she had seen Ahad calling him 'bhai' and she started using the same word to refer to Ahad's brother.

"Actually aadat si parh gayi hai ab so it's kind of difficult to say your name out so casually. Besides, aap mujhse kaafi barey hai aur.." He placed his palm on her mouth.

"Jab soch rahi thi, tab tou Zaydaan hi bola tha mujhe. Khair yeh tum izzat vizzat ki chakkar mein bhai na bulaao. Samajh aayi?" She simply nodded and muttered a soft 'yes', knowing how he hated it when someone nodded and expected him to understand whether it was a yes or a no.

The rest of the drive was rather quiet, Zaydaan wasn't really the talkative one whereas Sahar couldn't keep herself from talking. However, she couldn't get herself to talk to Zaydaan. His aura intimidated her and he seemed so strict. He was always ordering her around.

She was super grateful that he helped her ace her exams but that did not mean that he would get all friendly with her.

Hugging him was out of reflex and to her surprise she actually liked being in his arms, her face all cuddled up in his chest. It felt really protective but at the same time it was Zaydaan whom she was feeling for.

It was kind of forbidden to even think of him in the wrong way, considering that he was thirteen years elder than her and she had only seen him as Ahad's brother, nothing more than that.

She could not deny the fact that she found him extremely hot. His veiny arms wrapped around her petite waist when she had hugged him sent tingles down her spine. She literally had to force her dirty mind from thinking further.

She remembered her brother's reaction when she told him that Zaydaan had lended his textbooks to her. Hamza's reaction wasn't something calm rather he had scolded her for going and learning from Zaydaan or even accepting his textbooks.

It was the first time Hamza had scolded her unnecessarily and she hated it.

She knew that Hamza and Zaydaan never got along well and initially she felt that Zaydaan was strict with her to get even with her brother by using her as the weapon but eventually she found out that his nature was like that.

She was not interested in finding out what went wrong between the two of them because she remembered her mother telling her that they were the best of friends when they were younger but things changed as they got into medical college.

She didn't try to find out more than what she had knowledge of but she hated that she got scolded just for taking his textbooks.

She had briefly informed her brother that Zaydaan would be accompanying them for the trip but seeing his cold reply she knew that he didn't want her to go.

But again, Hamza could not go against his father and the whole trip was his father's plan. Since he wasn't in town, it was quite clear that Zaydaan would accompany Sahar and Ahad instead.

Sahar looked outside the window and screamed all of a sudden, catching Zaydaan's attention.

"Sahar, what's wrong? Are you okay?" He held her soft hand that was lying on her lap and looked at her from up to down to see if she was okay.