Baby Mama

Now everyone and they mama knows that Youngboy is known for having a lot of kids. So when you became pregnant it wasn't much of a surprise. Sadly though, you guys wasn't together. The reason for that being you didn't want to get involved with the games he was playing with females. Plus you most definitely not gonna be next on YaYa's stab list.

You now have one 8 month old baby due to you slipping up a few nights with Youngboy. Today was the day his is supposed to come see and spend time with y'all baby. Key with word with y'all baby.

So imagine the surprise on your face when this nigga told you he was staying and not leaving. "Nah baby this ain't finna work." You told him with your hands on your hips.

"Fuck you mean this ain't finna work. You better make this shit work." He said walking in with all his shit.

Thankfully he came by himself and not with the big ass group of people he always travels with. They probably was in a hotel for the next few days because they was not finna be sleeping in your damn house. You took a moment to actually get a good luck at him. You weren't gonna lie he was looking good as hell.

"You can't stay in a hotel or something?" You asked not wanting to deal with his shit.

He placed his shit down in the living and grabbed his baby girl playing with her. He completely ignored what you said and started to conversation and play around with her instead.

"I know his bitch ass heard me." You mumbled before deciding to leave the two and go into your own room.

Now that he was here to watch her, it's the perfect time for you to relax and have some me time. You grabbed some clothes and hopped in the shower while you could. After you got out you changed into your nightgown and underwear before heading back into your room. That's when you was greeted by him laying your bed going off about some random shit on live.

"Boy what the fuck is you doing in my damn room?" You asked crossing your arms.

Youngboy looked away from his phone to look at you. He eyes takes your body looking at what you had on before looking you back into your eyes.

"You smell good as fuck. Come here." He said. You jerked your head back before heading back into the bathroom to finish the rest of your night routine. You heard him tell his live that he was gonna get back on later.

After finishing up you walked back into the room. You boy was still laying in the bed this time just scrolling on his phone. He looked at you as soon as you walked in. He watched as you walked over to your usual side of the bed and climbed in.

"My baby sleep?" You asked.

"Yeah she fell asleep after I fed and changed her." He said turning towards you.

You weren't gonna lie it felt good having somebody in the bed with you. You don't really entertain too many niggas and you definitely don't let them in your bed. You slide under the covers with him before turning your back to get on your phone too.

That's when you felt him come behind you and wrap his arm around you. "Uh uh!" You said trying to push him off you but he wasn't bulging. "Boy move!" You said.

"Shut up you know you missed me." He mumbled into your neck. Your body instantly heated up from him being this close to you. Instead of fighting it you just let it happen. That's when you felt him start to slowly kiss your neck. Then he went from kissing to sucking on it. Small moans left your lips.

"Kentrell what you got going on?" You asked as he made you lay on your backs and climbed on top of you.

"I missed you." He said and leaned down to kiss you. You started kissing him back while spreading your legs apart to give him more access. He trailed his hand down your dress until he got to the end of it. He lifted it up exposing your lower part of your body.

He then started to gently rub you through your underwear. He could feel you start to get wet as you moan in the kiss. "Shhh you gotta be quiet." He told you before pushing your panties to the side. He took the same finger he was rubbing you with and slowly inserted it into you.

A gasp left your lip as he started to pump and finger in and out of you. It's been a while since y'all fucked and honestly you're enjoying it. He stared into your eyes watching your face being filled with pleasure as he added another finger in you. "You want more?" He asked you.

"Mmhmm!" Was the only thing you could muster out.

A chuckle left his lips before he slipped his fingers out of you. He sits up taking off his shirt and then the pants he had on. That's when he pulled his dick out his underwear. It was already hard and standing up from you turning him on with your moans.

He rubbed the outside of your lips with his tip teasing you. "You ready for it?" He asked you. You nodded your head giving him permission.

"Ooooo fuck!" You tried to whisper. It was a lil bit painful because you haven't had it in a minute. You watched as he hit the bottom of his lips while pushing it in some more. After you got adjusted a bit that's when he started to speed up his pace.

He had to lean down and kiss you to keep you from moaning too loud. You had your legs wrapped around him in the same position that got you your baby girl. He was letting out groans that just turned you on even more. The bed was creaking from the pressure of y'all.

"Fuck daddy!" You moaned when we pulled away from the kiss.

"Turn around." He said while pulling out. You already knew what position he wanted you in. You turned around and got on all fours while arching your back. You felt him rub his tip on the outside of your entrance before sliding back in.

He gripped your cheeks before starting to ram in and out of you. You stuffed your face in your pillow to muffle your moans.

"You like that shit?" He asked while pounding your shit.

"Ouuu fuck yes daddy I do!" You said shakily. You couldn't take the pleasure no more and could feel your orgasm coming.

"Daddy im about to cum!" You yelled. Shortly after you you felt the biggest feeling of pleasure overcome your body. "Mmmm fuck!"

"We ain't done lay on yo side." He said looking down at you. You was shaking as you moved on your side. He got behind you and lifted your leg up before inserted you again. You was extremely sensitive from your orgasm so you loudly moaned by mistake.

Youngboy began to show no mercy and started to pound you hard. You placed your hand behind you on his lower stomach and to hold something. His used one of his hands to grip your neck and has the other to cover your mouth to keep you from waking your baby up.

"Shit I'm about to cum." He said going a bit more faster. You can feel your eyes start to roll back as another orgasm hit you. As soon you orgasmed you felt his strokes start to get sloppy and then he let out a loud groan letting you know he orgasmed.

He pulled out and laid back on the bed breathing heavy with a smile on his face. "Yo shit still good." He said.

"Boy whatever." You said.

Fast forward two months after that encounter you now sit in the bathroom looking at a pregnancy test now reading positive.

"You got to be fucking kidding me!"