Break Up Prank

"Hello you guys! Welcome back to my channel!" You happily say to the camera. "So I'm going to go through this really fast because Kentrell is on the way and I don't want him to catch me talking."

"Today I'm doing a breakup prank on Kentrell for you guys. Y'all been begging me to prank him and this is my first prank so I hope y'all enjoy." You say clasping your hands together. "I have several camera placed inside the entire house because this nigga unpredictable so ain't no telling what he going to do."

You heard a car pull up outside and quickly ended the video and checked to make sure the rest of the camera was on. You gathered yourself together and got into acting mode as you heard him come in.

"I'm home baby!" He yelled. He walked into the living room where you was at and noticed your facial expression.

"What's wrong witchu'?" He asked confused. You was usually very happy to see him and would be kissing all over him, but you wasn't for some reason. This worried him a bit. You sighed and shrugged your shoulders and looked your phone.

"Bruh stop playin with me and talk to me." He says walking closer to you.

"I'm good bruh." You say getting up from the couch and walking away from him and going into the kitchen. You was trying your best to stay in character and not break. Kentrell followed behind you not going for nothing.

"Nah you got me fucked up." He said grabbing you forcing you to look at him. You sucked your teeth yanking your arm back from him.

"Man what?"

You can tell by his face it pissed him off. He started clenching his jaw and you can tell he was about to start yelling. "Man bruh drop yo fucking attitude!" He yelled.

"See this part of the reason why I don't want to be with yo ass now!" You yelled back. That's when his face went completely blank. You never in your entire relationship seen him look at you like this. His face was completely void of emotion.

"Whatchu say?" He asked as if he couldn't register what you said.

"I don't wanna be with you anymore." You mumbled looking away from him. You was thinking about ending the prank right now because the air became real intense after you repeated yourself.

That's when this nigga started laughing at you. You furrowed your eyebrows looking at him confused. "You good?" You asked.

"Yeah I'm good. It's just funny how you think this relationship is finna end." He said walking away from you still laughing at you.

"I'm dead ass Kentrell. I'm done with our relationship." You said following him. That's when you flinched from the sound of something breaking.

He flipped over a $5000 glass table and it broke. Glass was everywhere. "Kentrell what the fuck!" You yelled in surprise.

"It's a damn prank!" You yelled not wanting him to break anything else. Especially if you bought it.

"Stop fucking playing games with me bruh." He said still mad about the situation. You grabbed one of the hidden cameras and put it in his face to show your viewers.

"Awww poor baby." You pouted pinching his cheeks. He pushed your hands away from his face and that's when you noticed his eyes was a bit red.

"You was crying?" You asked shocked.

"Mane turn the fuckin camera off." He says walking upstairs. You turned it off deciding to film the ending of your video later after you check in with him.

"Bae!" You called out going upstairs to the open bedroom door.

Kentrell was sitting on the edge of the bed on his phone. He didn't react to you coming in showing that he was really upset.

"I'm sorry baby." You apologizes while climbing into his lap. He smacks his teeth and look up at you.

"Don't do that shit nomo." He says looking you in your eyes. That's when you placed a kiss on his lips. "I won't baby I promise." You say before leaning in for another kiss. The kiss started to get a bit intense, and you started grinding slowly on his lap.

You pushed him back on the bed and scooted down so you'll have access to pull down his sweatpants. You trailed your finger slowly down his abdomen until you got to the band of his sweatpants. You pulled it down along with his boxers let his erection sprang free.

"You want me to make it up to you baby?" You asked him grabbing his hard erection. He nodded at you with his lips slightly apart. A groan left his lips as you bent down to wrap your lips around his tip. You bobbed your head up and down causing him to let out some more groans.

That's when he grabbed you hair in his hands and started to make you go faster and gag. You watched him as he closed his eyes getting carried away by the pleasure he was receiving. You grabbed the base of his dick and started twisting as you sucked .

"Fuck baby keep going!" He groaned out.

It started to twitch in your mouth and you knew he was getting close to his orgasm. You tried to go as deep as you could which made you gag. He took control again thrusting upwards into your mouth making your eyes watery.

"Ah shit!" He groaned thrusted upwards one last time releasing in your mouth.

You sat up gasping for air. "Damn." You said looking at him breathing hard on the bed. He smiled lazily at you.

"Alright now I accept your apology."