Favorite Mistake

Nba Youngboy was in a "committed" relationship. Him and Yaya was the new couple on the block. People talked about it everywhere you looked. But you didn't pay it much mind.

If he was with her why was he constantly texting you asking to come see you? Why was he randomly popping up to your house? Why was he-

You placed your phone down and choose to ignore the post that showed him and her interacting with each other. No matter what, what you was doing was wrong. He was in a relationship and you still was fucking around with him.

Word on the street was that he got her pregnant and you wasn't trying to hear it.

Some knocks on your door took you out of your thoughts. Your friends was at work or sleeping so you had no idea who this was. You walked to look out the peephole to see who it was. You seen it was Kentrell.

You let out a sigh before opening the door and walking away to let him in. Kentrell could tell you was upset with him and felt bad. He never wanted to put you through this but he couldn't let you go. The feelings he have for you was too strong for him to just give up.

"What do you want Kentrell?" You asked him walking to your couch and sitting down.

"I can't come and see you?" He asks you sitting next to you. "Not if you're not supposed to be here." You responded trying to occupy yourself with your phone.

He snatched your phone out your hand so you could pay him some attention.

"Bruh Kentrell I'm not finna play with you right now." You told him crossing your arms.

"Mane tell me what the fuck is wrong." He says forcing you to look at him.

"Us Kentrell! Us is what wrong!" You finally get out. It was a loud silence for a bit before he spoke up.

"Baby I'm sorry." He apologizes looking you directly in your eyes. The air was filled with different emotions as y'all both just stared each other for a minute.

Those emotions eventually got overbearing and y'all both leaned and started kissing each other. You grabbed his face to feel him and he wrapped his arms around you pulling you on top of him. You pull back to take your shirt off and he took his off too. He let you take off your pants and underwear as he did the same.

You laid back on the couch and he got back on top of you kissing you everywhere. Your was beating fast as y'all both let the emotions of lust and love take over.

No words was said as he gave you long deep passionate strokes. Moans of passion escapes your lips as the couch shook under you. This was something new to Kentrell.

Never have he ever genuinely made love to someone and here he is right now expecting for the first time.

"Baby I'm a bout to cum." You moaned out wrapping your arms around his neck. He started going deeper into you and your eyes started rolling back. You felt yourself coming.

His strokes started to get sloppier and then he ended up cuming inside you. "Fuck ma." He moans out.

"Come on baby let's go get cleaned up." He tells you picking you up from the couch.

Y'all both knew that it was wrong but y'all couldn't help it.

You was his favorite mistake.