Second Place II

Your mind races trying to figure out what to do. You couldn't leave cause god knows what the hell he'll do to your house if you left.

His fans and the media knew that he was crazy but they didn't know that this man was crazy crazy. However you knew it and you wish you didn't.

"Man let me make sure my doors locked." You say before getting up and checking all the doors and the windows too.

After checking all doors and windows you plopped down on your couch and check your phone again. All you seen was mentions and people tagging you in videos.

ybnumbahonefan:ouu bitch you better run

datbitch99: she better hope he don't drag her like he did ole girl

m.ariah: not he finna beat one of his side bitches up

You roll your eyes and stop checking the comments under some of the videos. There was barely antibody actually worried about your safety.

Ten minutes passed and you started to feeling a little relief hoping that he was just bluffing on the internet. That was until you heard some disturbance outside. Your heart rate starts to speed up as you stood up to go look out the peephole.

It was a black truck in your driveway and you seen him outside recording him yelling. Thats when you snatched the door open.

"Boy if you don't get the fuck out of my driveway!" You yell.

His attention turns to you and he angrily walks over. He was still as pissed as he was when he was live.

"SAY WHAT THE FUCK YOU GOT GOING ON?" He angrily yells in your face. Embarrassment took over because you just know your neighbors hear this.

"Kentrell please leave."

He looks at you like you grew three heads and shakes his head. "Ian going no where. You my motherfucking girl."

"No im not you made that clear." You cross your arms and mean mug him. "Jania your girl so be with her."

He smacks his teeth and pushes himself into your home. Your mouth drops open at the audacity of him.

"Ain't nobody playing with you Kentrell! Get out!"

He ignores you and goes to your kitchen. You follow behind him mad as fuck that he wasn't leaving. But a part of you was glad he was doing this.

You was glad he was calling you his girl. You was happy when he took the time to come harras you about trying to break up with you. Why? Well to you it showed that he cared about you. It gave you the hope that maybe just maybe you wasn't second place.

"Kentre-" you were interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing. He pulls his phone out of his pocket and you took a sneaky peek to see who was calling.

Jania flashes across the screen as he click the red decline button. "Answer the phone." You tell him.

"Mane I don't have to answer shit when I'm with my girl." He says while scanning through your fridge. "Damn you didn't cook for a nigga?"

"Ask yo girl to cook for you. She was there when you got out." You tell him. He turns and looks at you before pulling you towards him and making you look at him.

"You is my girl. The only reason why she was there was because my mama couldn't contact you." He says.

"There's fucking social media. She could've found my instagram." You pull back some.

"Mane fuck all that. You want me to call her and tell her? You want me to go live and show everybody. I'm with YOU! Fuck all that shit." He tells you pulling you back to where you was.

"Matter of fact."

He grabs his phone and FaceTime her. Your eyebrows shoot up as you watch her answer. "WHY THE FUCK  YOU GOT ME OUT HERE LOOKING STUPID!" She yells through the phone. Instead of yelling back he holds the phone so it shows both of you in the camera.

"Listen delete my motherfucking number and you blocked hoe. You cut the fuck off."

She couldn't get another word in before he hung up in her face. He shows you him blocking her number and her social medias.

"So, what that's supposed to show?" You didn't know what to do. You was so hell bent on leaving him for good earlier but now that he's here it's like that's all thrown out the window.

"Be mines. For real this time. I don't know about all that whole second place bullshit you was saying on the phone earlier, but you always been first place and will forever be first place shawty."

A smile found its way on your face as much as you tried to fight it and your smile was enough to make him smile. It was confirmation for him that you were officially his girl...

his first place.