Take Yo Man

"She said what?" You asked your friend Dariana who sat across from you tearing into the pancakes. "Yes girl I promise you. Lil dee cousin would never tell a lie like that."

Adrianna was telling you how apparently Mariah, which is a girl on y'all block, been talking about how you look behind your back. She's always been like this towards you for no apparent reason.

"I'll drag that hoe. Let her keep playing with me." You said leaning back crossing your arms.

"I know you would." Dariana laughs. "That's why we should go to that house party her sister throwing tonight."

"That sounds like a great idea right now." You smirk. Both of y'all high five each other before asking the waiter for the bill.

It was now that night and you had on a black leather skirt with a red corset and some red and white dunks matched with a white purse.

Y'all pulled up to the house party and it was packed but not too packed. Luckily y'all knew most of the folks there and even greeted and chatted with some before y'all got inside the house. The house was a nice size with plenty of space for people be comfortable. They was playing freak hoe and girls was going crazy.

"Come on let's get something in our system." Dariana suggested. You nodded and both headed into the kitchen. However when y'all entered there was other people in there too.

Your eyes collided with Kentrell or what everybody called him Youngboy aka Mariah's man. Dariana made a slick noise causing you to cut your eye at her. She was looking back at you from the corner of her eye.

"Excuse us." You say to them. The alcohol was right behind where they was standing.

"My bad ma." Kentrell say before him and his boys moved out y'all way. For some reason it felt like he was watching y'all as y'all grabbed a cup and fixed some Hennessy.

You immediately grabbed Dariana and exited the kitchen. "Aw shit Mariah man was looking good." Dariana said making you laugh. "He did and he was looking snatchable too." You said.

As soon as you seen that Mariah and her group of friends were in your sight. Instantly you elbowed Dariana and did a head tilt towards them. She obviously saw y'all too because she said something to her friends while side eyeing y'all making some of them snicker.

That's when you fully turned so she can see your whole body and have her a up and down look that screamed "wassup?". She said something to her friends and they all walked out the house. "That's what I thought bitch." You mumbled rolling your eyes.

The rest of the night y'all spent getting lit and drinking more. You got a little too drunk and ended up blacking out.

When you woke up your head was pounding and you felt terrible. You recognized the room you was in as Dariana's guest room. The first thing you did was grabbed your phone and seen a notification that made you raise your eyebrows.

Youngboy:
morning hope you slept good💚

You was confused on how the fuck you got his number but replied back with a good morning and told him you had a hangover. He followed up with "Dang that's sad to hear. Was hoping you would be feeling fine enough for our date today."

You told him you was still down and y'all both scheduled one for 7 to see the light show. You rubbed your temple and started brainstorming ways to get rid of the headache.

It was seven quick as hell and you met up with him at the entrance. He was standing by himself on his phone when you walked up to him.

"Hey!" You say smiling at him. He pulls you in for a hug greeting you back.

"I thought you wasn't going to remember our date once you was drunk as hell." He said.

"Nigga I didn't." You said making both of y'all laugh. Y'all went in and took videos and pictures enjoying the show while talking and getting to know each other more. The show ended and he offered to take you home since you ubered there.

"That was fun we should do something again." You said to him while he drove. "Just let me know when we can set up something else baby." He told you making you blush a bit.

"You looked good as hell today and yesterday too." Kentrell said turning his head to you for a second at the red light.

"So did you. I couldn't say nothing though. I don't want yo girl Mariah saying something." You told him. He smacked his teeth at what you said.

"That ain't really my girl." He said. "Mhm" You said watching him pull into a gas station.

"I'll be back let me get some gas." He said before going inside the station. You sat in the car waiting until his phone lit up with a notification.

Dariana
When you free
I miss you bae🥺