Exotic Lover Part II

The tv blasted Berleezy as you laid comfortably on the couch. You had blankets covering you and a big ass bag of hot fries. The room was dark and you can hear the the rain dropping everytime the video cut to a ad.

You was off today so you was really just chilling. Kentrell haven't spoken to you in a couple of days, but you wasn't tripping about it. He always disappears for almost a week and then start back contacting you. So it didn't bother as much as it should've.

A phone notification caught you off guard distracting you from the TV.

YB💚
Wya?

You looked at the phone confused as hell. This nigga haven't ever asked where you at out the blue like this. After you texted him back that you he was home that's when you received a incoming call from him. You paused the TV before answering.

"Say! You must be off today?" He asked you.

"Yeah, why you asking?" You asked him back still confused.

"I thought you was workin so I pulled up to the club." He said. Your eyes widen as you too a quick look at the time.

"Well you should've asked me before you just went there dumb ass." You laughed at him. "Aww you was tryna surprise me."

"Drop yo location. I'm finna come pull up." He says before he hung up the phone.

After you sent him your location it took him ten minutes to arrive. Your heart was beating quick as hell. You started to bounce your leg out of nervousness as you tried to occupy yourself with your phone.

That's when the sounds of knocking caught your attention. "Fuck." You whispered. "Here I come!"

You looked through the peephole to make sure it was actually him and then opened the door for him. His presence alone was enough to almost bring you to your knees.

"Come hea." He said pulling you into a hug.

His scent filled your nose and you snuggled deeper into the hug. Y'all was rocking back and forth before he pulled away enough to give you a kiss. You was in complete heaven.

Once y'all finished hugging you lead him to where you was in the living room. "Oh so you was comfortable huh?" He asked looking at the little area you was in.

"Hell yeah." You said shrugging. "I don't have anything else to do."

"You can do me." He says looking you up and down. "Boy." You pushed his shoulder and then sat back in your space.

"Move so you can lay on me." Kentrell said. You move to give him enough space to lay down and you lay up under him.

"What the hell you watching?" He asks you seeing the paused screen.

"Berleezy he a funny ass gamer I be watching." You explained unpausing the screen. You can tell he was enjoying it with you. Especially when he asked you to turn it on another one.

When it got to the second video you felt his hand creep up your shirt. You tried not to pay it much mine until he gripped one of your titties. You giggled but continue watching until he started to play with your nipples. You but your lip because your nipples are very sensitive.

He placed his face in your neck and started to suck on it distracting you even more from the video playing. A soft moan escape your lips making him smirk on your neck.

"You looking good as hell." He mumbled in your neck.

"Mm you do too." You reply back. He lays you on your back on the couch and climbs on top of you. "I do?" He asks.

"Yea." You say back blushing. "Let me show you how good you looking."

He goes down so he's face to face with your shorts before pulling them off your legs. That's when he seen you didn't have any underwear on. He wasn't complaining it just made his job easier.

Trails his fingers on your wetness and then inserts two fingers in you catching you a bit off guard. You let out a gasp as he started sucking and eating you out while fingering you.

"Ouu fuck daddy!" Yo moan out. Your toes was clenching as you threw your head back. He kept the same pace which was perfect. "Daddy I'm finna-" You let out a loud moan and watched as he slurped all your juices up.

He comes back up and kisses you on your mouth allowing you to taste yourself. You reached down rubbing him through his sweats. You could feel how hard he was and wanted more. He yanked his sweats down along with his boxers. He rubbed against the outside of your pussy before entering. He bit his lip as he stroked you.

Your gripped his arm and moaned as he started stroking you faster. "Just like that daddy!" You moaned out.

You wrapped your legs around him to pull him closer. Y'all was making direct eye contact making the encounter more intimate. That's when he started to speed up even more indicating that he was getting close.

At this point you couldn't even let any more moans out. Your mouth was just wide open and you was struggling to get anything out. He gave you a couple of more strokes before releasing inside of you. "Fuck!" He groaned.

After he pulled out. He took a small break to breathe and look at you. "You enjoyed that?" He asked you.

"Shut up!" You groaned covering your face in embarrassment. He laughed at your embarrassment finding it cute.

"Come on let's shower together and have round two."