Feelings

Quick question y'all want me to put names or have it as Y/N? (Feel free to drop some name suggestions if so.)

A smile graced your face as you proudly watched your childhood friend from behind the stage. He was sweating like hell jumping around and performing for his fans. This boy was the best friend you could ever ask for. Y'all experienced so much in life together. All the tough shit and good shit y'all stuck by each other through.

Naturally he'll always ask to have you on stage with him, but you would always decline. You was a nervous ass person so being on stage with hella people watching you was not your thing. But this nigga did something outta pocket today.

"Aye Dj cut this shit right nah!" Kentrell said causing you to raise an eyebrow.

"Before the show ends I want to bring somebody out that's very special to me." He started to say. You can hear the audience start to aww at what he was saying, and your heartbeat start to quicken.

"Please don't be talking about me." You pleaded in your head.

"This girl right hea! She been there for me when I had no one else to turn to. I just want to show her off to the world but she don't let me." He says before turning behind him to look at you. He waved his hand in a come here motion and you shook your head mouthing, "Hell Nah!" to him.

"Girl bring your ass hea!" He says making you groan. The audience then started to chant for you come out out giving you no choice but to come out.

Once you did the audience started to cheer making you blush in embarrassment of all the attention was receiving. He pulled you close to his sweaty body and looked at you in your eyes before speaking again.

"I love this girl to death. Sometimes I feel like I love her too much." He says and turn back to the audience. "I would say that she's like a sister to me but nah it's deeper than that. I got feelings for this girl."

Your eyes widen in shock of what you was hearing. The audience was swooning over what they was hearing and you on the other hand was completely shocked. Never in a million years you would ever think you would hear him say some shit like this. So you did the only thing you could think of doing in a situation like this. You laughed at him.

"Why you laughing? I'm dead serious." He speaks into the mic looking at you.

He wasn't offended at you laughing because he knows that how you handle situations like these. In fact you smiling out a smile on his face. "Come hea since you think I'm playing."

He grabbed your arm and pulled you closer to him before kissing you full on the lips. You kissed back of course making the audience go crazy. After y'all pulled away you started blushing hard and covered your face.

"I love you." He said cheesing hard as hell.

"I love you too Kentrell."