Exotic Lover

The club's speaker blasted Nba Youngboy music as you twirled and did tricks on the pole with a few other girls. It was big packed because word got out that he was supposed to be coming there. All the girls that was supposed to be working there that night made sure they showed up. That's all you heard in the dressing room.

"Ouuu girl you know I had to show up today my future baby daddy finna be here."

"Girl that's not your future baby daddy. Anyways I heard he finna be tipping good tonight."

"If he is imma be the one to give him his private dance first."

"Girl if you don-"

Anyways, you wasn't stressing that much about it anyways. This not the first time a known rapper came to the strip club and surely won't be the last. With or without his tip you was still going to make some money. It don't make no sense how even the DJ was sick riding him and he ain't even there yet.

The music switched to Megan Thee Stallion making you happy that they finally switched it. While you was dancing you noticed a group of people come in. That's when you seen him in the front with his people surrounding him. The group around him was laughing about something as his eyes scanned the room. One of the girls didn't waste no time and walked up to him. From the look of it though he turned her down and walked away getting closer to you.

You tried not to pay him any mind as he got closer to your stage and continued dancing normally. That's when you heard people and when you looked he was standing in front of your section watching you. You watched him seductively as you continued to twirl around on the pole and dance. Shit when the bag walks up to you it wasn't going to stop you from snatching it.

"Whew she fine as fuck!" You heard one of his friends yell. You tried not to pay them much attention as you shake your ass to the song. That was until you seen Youngboy tell you to come here with his hands. You slowly strutted up to him and bent down from the stage so you was face to face with him.

"You gon dance like that fa me?" He asked you.

"Depends," You looked him up and down before smirking. "If you can handle it."

"Bring yo ass here and find out." He said. You got down from the stage and held your hand out from him to grab. When he did you lead him all the way to the back to one of the private rooms. As you passed by some girls you noticed they were giving you stank faces and whispering to each other.

There was a big ass room reserved for when celebrities like him come. It had a pole in the middle of course. With this big ass couch. It was sound proof so the music inside the room is the only thing you can hear. You pushed him onto the couch and climbed on his lap. The sensual music played as you slowly grinded on him. He gripped your hips and stared up at you watching you.

"You betta stop playing with me." He warns you.

"Or what?" You raised a eyebrow wanting him to do something. He grabbed you by your neck and pulled you down into a kiss. Y'all was full on making out on the couch. It was weird to you cause you never do this to customers but you haven't had any dick in a while so fuck it.

His hand was under you so he took it and pulled the thong you had on to the side. He took a finger and inserted it inside you and started to pump it in and out. You moaned into the kiss and started to grind a bit on his finger.

"Bend ova fa me." He said. Y'all both got up from the couch to make room for you to bend over. As soon as you arched your back you heard him unzip his pants and pull out a condom. You don't know how big it is so you wasn't prepared at all. You was going to look back to see but you was caught off guard by him slamming into you.

"Ouu fuck!" You yelled tearing up some.

"Damn you tight as fuck." He says before going slower. After you got adjusted you can feel your self become wetter as he started to speed up.

"Mmmm just like that!" You moaned eyes rolling back.

He leaned down grabbed your neck while tongue kissing you. You didn't even think he could go faster but he did. You couldn't even describe what you was feeling in that moment.

He pulled out and laid you on your back. He stared at you with low sensual eyes as he rubbed you with the tip. He tapped your pussy with his dick before slamming inside you making you gasp loudly. He lifted both of your legs on his shoulders and started pounding you.

"Daddy I can't take it!" You yelled your legs shaking. He wasn't hearing none of that he kept going. You can feel your orgasm build up and his was building up too.

"I'm about to-"You couldn't finish your words. Your eyes rolled back as you released yourself. He gave you a couple more strokes before he came too. He pulled up breathing heavy. He stood throwing the condom to the side and zipped up his pants.

"You good?" He asked you.

You shakily got up from your spot slipping your thongs back on. "Yeah I'm straight." You wasn't straight. He fucked you up. He chuckled at you knowing you was lying.

"Gimmie yo number so I can hit you up again." Youngboy said.

You gave him your number before y'all parted ways. After that night he'll keep hitting you up and FaceTime you randomly. Y'all bond eventually got stronger from hit but he wasn't in your town until one night.

part two maybeee...