Part 2

Y/n Pov

Here we are, heroes fighting the villains again. Why do they thrive so much off of trouble? It's like they get bored, then literally decide to endanger other people to entertain themselves!! Actually, Dabi told me that himself yesterday. He also said that's not what they always do though, sometimes they'll just play stolen video games, talk, do some kind of other boring hobbies, or just lay around.

"Although i'm sure it always seems like it to YOU goodie two shoes, we're actually not ALWAYS doing bad stuff all the time. Sometimes we're doing the same thing as anyone else, laying around bored not sure WHAT do in our lives..."

I never forgot when Dabi said that to me last night. It made me really think about something I haven't thought about before.

It's kinda ironic how this crazy mass murderer the heroes are fighting against at the moment was casually hanging out with me in my house

just yesterday.

For some reason though, he's seemed distracted this whole fight so far.

He strangely keeps looking my way...

Dabi Pov

I'm trying to fight these little heroes but I can't seem to get my eyes off Powerprincess...

(Heheh, if I called her that again she'd probably kill me)

But I dunno... why does she always have this warm look in her eyes? It angers me how endearing she is. If I could set her ablaze, I easily would have the day I met her- O-OW!!

AN IDIOT HERO JUST HIT ME WITH THEIR QUIRK.

It's alright though, i'm feeling patient today, so I just burned off their shoulder. Hahah, they mess with me again though and fire will be the last thing they feel...

And to think I willingly hung out with a hero yesterday,

and... actually might wanna see her again...

A Few Hours Later

You were watching a movie, and you "accidentally", left your window open above your bed again... you couldn't help but hope Dabi would come back. You guys talked from the afternoon all the way into the night the first time he came over, and you strangely enjoyed his company...

LOV's Hideout

Dabi started to head towards the door. "And where are you going burns?" Shigaraki questioned him.

"Going on another walk, been kinda nice to get some fresh air lately."

Wait... say something that'll make him think you're gonna do something villainous at the moment, he thought to himself.

"Honestly, i'm also kinda bored right now. Maybe during the walk i'll let my flames incinerate someones yard or something"

"Good. You were spacing out so much during the fight today and was dumb enough to get hit by one of those losers, maybe the walk will help give you somewhat of a brain!"

"Listen crusty face, maybe I was spacing out because I was so exhausted from no sleep with your obnoxious snoring all night"

"You know how to use your quirk so powerfully but still don't know how to use some manners!! AND I DON'T SNORE."

"Yeah cranky? My ears say otherwise..."

"How about you go on your dumb walk before I drag you there with all my fingers"

_______

You were eating from a bag of popcorn while watching the movie intently when suddenly you feel another hand reach into the bag as well.

"This is good, mind telling me where you got this so I know which store I can steal it from?", you hear a rough voice ask from beside you. You tried to hold back your excitement when he came back.

"Ah, the sassy villain has once again returned to my home. Hmmm, I could give you the store for you to BUY it from...", you turn to him and say. "Don't bother then. I have no interest in doing something boring as that and actually paying for it like you goodie two shoes do, that's no fun."

As he said that to you, you noticed something.

Why did he almost look... familiar?

You felt like he looked a bit like someone you knew, but you couldn't quite put your finger on it...

He turned his attention back to the movie.

"So THIS is a movie. If i've ever even watched a movie before at all, it was so long ago I don't even remember."

"Dang, so after you do all your bad stuff ruining society one day at a time and head back to your hideout you don't take the time to sit and watch a movie?" You tease. "Where is your hideout anyway? Just wondering... for research purposes, of course..." you joke again.

"Wow, you wanna get me arrested so bad huh?"

"All jokes aside, I kinda enjoy your company. You may be a slight menace to the world... but, when i'm getting to know you like this,

you're actually not so bad..."

After Dabi heard that, he strangely didn't respond.

He just looked at you confused as he gently patted his stomach, then smirked a little, taking some more popcorn from the bag.

Dabi Pov

My body doesn't know how react to when people say things like that to me anymore...

When she said that, I had this weird feeling in my stomach. It was like this kind of weird sudden nausea in my gut,

But I liked it.

I want more of it. I don't know what it was though, so I just kinda kept patting on my stomach where I felt it at the moment. My heart also started racing, it was like I was running from the cops again or something. And even though that's nice, it's pretty exhilarating actually, my heart racing this time was

different kind of nice.

I would do anything to feel that feeling again. I wanna go in her face and tell her to say what she said again.

...H-hey, why can't I get myself to do it though...?

C'MON, YOU'RE A VILLAIN!! THREATEN HER! SHOVE YOUR FIRE IN HER FACE AND GIVE HER NO CHOICE!!

All I could do was smirk to myself, reaching for some more popcorn as I replayed that moment in my head again and again...

______

For weeks after that, he'd keep coming back to your apartment every day, longing for that feeling again,

which he definitely got...

In fact, he'd had feelings for you since day 1, but so little affection was shown towards him for so long in his life, he didn't even know what to call them, didn't even recognize them as feelings of attraction...

That was, until another day he came to visit you that started like any other,

but ended more special than the rest...