"HIDE!!"

You were on your computer when suddenly you feel a pair of burned arms slither around you. You then see Dabi resting his chin on your shoulder behind you in the reflection of the computer screen.

"How do you just sneak in so quietly like that?"

"Now that's a secret I can't tell, villains are always sneakin' around to be honest."

Dabi was also wearing a black sweatshirt and sweatpants today.

"Nice change of clothes too by the way."

"Glad you noticed, I had to change into them in the back of an alleyway cuz stupid Shiggy would get too suspicious if I did at the hideout."

"Wait, I never thought about this before. What does he think you're doing whenever you sneak out to see me?"

"Heheh, he thinks i'm going on walks..."

"YOU?? WALKS?? HAHAHAH"

"Hey, don't laugh too hard, I would if committing arson on the way was involved..."

"Hahah, I think you're just about the craziest villain i've ever met."

*Leans closer* "Nope. I'm the craziest villain you've ever fallen for..."

"Toga or Crusty Face are the craziest villains you've ever met. Toga's a complete psychopath, but at least she likes Stain like I do or whatever. And Shiggy, don't even get me started on him. He's really annoying, always has something stupid to say, and day by day his voice ticks me off a little more but i'm glad he's determined in being a leader for all of us, I mean he's not THAT bad, but obviously no one's as good as me heheh",

You pushed him as the both of you laughed. "Idk you're all villains so you're all kinda crazy to me..."

"Fair. I expect goody-two shoes like you to say something like that hahah, hey um... you still got any sushi leftove-"

In the middle of Dabi's sentence, he gets cut off when your attention both turns to the sound of a knock at the door. "Hey, my favorite 22 year old in here?" You hear a slightly muffled voice from right outside your apartment say.

*GASP* "HIDE!!" you frantically whisper to him and he hides behind your bed, then you quickly squeeze a few pillows back there for him to stay a bit comfier just in case Hawks stays a little longer. After that, you get up and open the door. "Hawks! What's up?"

"Was just walkin' near your apartment and thought I'd catch up!"

The both of you walked in your bedroom for him to sit next to you on your bed.

Dabi Pov

That little Bird Man...

He's taking up my time with her.

How annoying.

I'm so tempted to reach under the bed, burn his foot and make him roasted chicken or something,

but I think that would give me away...

Hey, kinda like these pillows though.

WHEN WILL SHE FINALLY HELP A GUY OUT AND GIVE ME THE NAMES OF THE STORES TO STEAL IT FROM??

*Sigh* Heroessss, so difficult.

______

"Did you hear about Endeavor defeating that villain the other day? It was pretty awesome!!"