Cat Boy

L.O.V.'s Hideout

Dabi gets up to go on another "walk."

"Going off to see your girlfriend again huh?" Shigaraki teases, and the others laugh.

"Ha-ha very funny, that joke's getting old idiots."

Ever since Dabi first told the other villains he was taking walks, they never really believed him but they didn't care enough to stop or question him.

However, once he started leaving more and more, they'd start joking that he's going off to go see a girl or something.

And though it really got on his nerves, a lot actually, he was glad that they at least didn't know he really was...

After making fun of him a bit longer, the villains finally let him walk off to see you.

A Few Days Later

Dabi Pov

I'm getting really sick of these villains having something dumb to say every time I leave to see her...

But, they're finally all distracted by something else right now, so it seems like a pretty good time to escape.

————

He starts heading in the direction to walk out when suddenly Toga appears in front of him.

"What's she like...?"

This villain though,

was dead serious this time.

He couldn't believe the question she'd just asked him, he truly didn't know what to say. But he couldn't let her see his panic, so he tried to think fast.

"Can't take a joke huh? You really think i have an interest in a relationship right now...?"

"Then can you tell me this?

What specifically happened on your walk when you came back with blood all over your face from crying one day...

When we joked about you getting into a fight with your girl,

you never denied it.

You kinda just said you had a rough day or something.

...wanna open up about it?"

He didn't respond, and just looked at her as the expression on his face shifted to anger.

"And what about all those times I see you staring in space?

You always look like you're thinking about someone..."

"Listen, you're really weird. The villains mess around a few times and suddenly you look deep into what they're saying. I know it's difficult for you, but how about you use that small brain of yours and think about how me having a girlfriend wouldn't make any sense."

"I know! You see, at first I thought the same thing!! I mean, who would like you?? You're annoying, you're ugly, you're mean, you're emo...!"

"Alright, alright sheesh Blondie, I never said insult me..."

"I mean my point is, you're definitely not my type, especially not like... IZUKU!! I MEAN, HE'S BEAUTIFUL...but somehow...you've still shown me too much evidence to not think you have anything OTHER than a girlfriend."

"Whatever. Think what you wanna think, just let me leave and finally have some time to myself alright?"

He walks around her to start leaving but she starts walking beside him.