THE BIG REVEAL.

PLEASE READ: I SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE SKIPPED THE FIRST 3 PARTS OF THE STORY AND IF YOU DID I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU GO BACK AND READ THAT NOW OR ELSE YOU'RE PROBABLY GOING TO BE VERY CONFUSED WHILE READING THIS. THOSE 3 PARTS TELL THE STORY OF HOW U AND DABI FELL IN LOVE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND TELL THE CONTEXT NEEDED FOR THIS STORY.

~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

...What happened to him?

The question that never leaves my mind.

I sit and wonder the same thing, again and again, each time those expressive eyes lay their gaze upon me. The constant look of love,

Yet deep hatred within them.

Who caused this natural hatred?

Who made him like this?

What was he like before he became the person he is now?

...What's his name for goodness sake?

I'm his girlfriend now, and he still won't tell me.

I sit next to him on the couch in my living room watching Tokyo Ghoul together and I keep looking at him with frustration while thinking these thoughts...

Thinking so many questions, over and over again.

I couldn't help myself.

I see you and I can't even hear you call me by my own name because you won't tell me yours.

Dabi Pov

I feel her eyes burn through me. I don't look back,

But I can feel them.

Suddenly I see the tv pause, and a voice say something beside me.

"My-my name is y/n..."

No way.

Did she seriously just tell me her name?

I-I thought we weren't doing that...

I turn around from the tv to face her.

"Heheh, ah, so we're starting this now I see.

What the heck. I've known you for long enough now, and we're in a relationship so...

*Sigh* Where do I start...?"

Y/n Pov

He's finally doing it.

I can finally know what he's been hiding from me all this time.

What really happened to him in his past.

"My father used to want me to become a hero one day and train me to become better than he ever was.

That's right, hero, I used to wanna be just like you.

But at one point, I couldn't use my quirk the way he wanted, and it was beginning to harm me whenever I used it.

I already began to burn up since I was little, and it was from my own stupid quirk.

Then my little brother was born. Nothing was the same for me after that.

My old man completely turned his back on me. Trained my brother so hard I rarely even saw him. But of course, he forced me to play with my siblings and act like nothing happened.