"Happier"(Ken)

A/N: Eto namang kantang toh, Happier from Ed Sheeran. Akala mo kay Olivia noeh? Sa sunod.
—Saiko SKSKS💫🌒

[Ken's POV]

Walking down 29th at Park. I saw you in anothers arm. But, if i am right, its only a month between we part. But you look happier.

I saw you walk inside the bar, he said something to make you laugh. And the both of smiles is wide like wide of ours. You look really happy.

I waited you outside, and luckily you came.

"Y-Y/N, can we talk?" Bungad ko kay Y/N.
.
.
.
.
.

Luckily, you allowed me to have some talk.

"Did you know that, everytime im going home, everything reminds me of you?" Nagtama ang paningin namin.

"Yes babe believe me, im happy for everything you have now. But still, nakakalungkot lang na sa iba ka na masaya, at hindi na sa akin." Nagmukha akong nakaka-awa sa kanya.

"But i cant blame you, you get tired." I drunk the bottle of beer i was holding.

"Ako rin naman. I cant blame you, you are just doing your best for your dreams. Ako lang tong hindi nakaka-intindi." Sabi niya sa akin.

"No, siguro nga kailangan mo na talagang magpahinga. My rest should found her own rest too." I wanna hug her, but her boy might get mad. So i respect it.

"Just remember babe, if he broke your heart like lovers do. Just know that i'll be waiting here for you." She hugges and thanked me after that. Damn, i miss her so much in my arms. I miss saying 'loveyous' to her. Giving her a kiss, miss it too.

——

Is that Y/N? Why she's crying??

"H-Hey, Y/N? Is that you? Bakit ka umiiya–" She cut me speaking when she hugged me so tight. She's crying on my shoulders.

"What happened?" Tanong ko sa kanya habang hinihimas ang likod niya.

"H-He che-cheated on m-me!" Nilabas na niya lahat ng iyak at galit nya.

"I already told you, i'll be waiting here for you. Makaka-asa ka sakin, langga ko." She smiled at me at nakapag-pagaan yun ng pakiramdam ko. Malakas talaga ang impact sa akin lalo na kung nakikita ko siyang umiiyak.

"Thank you, Ken. You are always being here for me." Kasabay nun ang pagyakap niyang muli.

'Finally, she's my girl again. And im not thinking of letting her go again.'

A/N: Malungkot ba or ano? Kung natawa ka dito comment ka nga tas hanapin mo dun yung pake ko. Dejwk, hope you enjoy!
—Saiko SKSKS💫🌒