Arc 1 - Chapter 1.1(Sealed School of Demons)

A pale slender man stood in the shadow of the acacia tree . He has a handsome smile on his face as he waited his lover to come and meet him . He and his girlfriend had been in a relationship for almost three years and Zone deeply loves her . Zone met her at the staircase of the company he was supposed to meet his client . He met her crying with a heartbroken heart .

At that time , Zone's heart thumped at the pitiful look on her face . He felt sympathy and sadness when he saw how sad she was . Zone saw her id and learned about her identity . That's when he met her again when he was shopping at the national book store , their hands happened to meet when both of them tried to pick the newly released book of a famous author .

Both of them argued since it was the last book in the stock and they argued about being the one who picked it first . As a soft hearted man , Zone naturally gave up and gently gave it to her instead .

A lot of things happened after that until he confessed his feelings towards her .

Zone smiled warmly when he remembered those times yet his smile suddenly froze when he caught a glimpse of a figure .

Zone immediately hid behind the bush and kept silent . A sweet voice rang out as two pairs of footsteps stopped at the place where Zone originally was .

" Shiela , when are we going to be official? We know that we love each other , why do you still cling unto that weak soft man? "

The black haired woman with soft bangs faced the man and smiled wryly . " I can't bear to hurt him Vince . After all , we have been in a relationship with each other for a whole three years . "

" But you don't love him , am i right? "

That word stabbed Zone's heart painfully . His lips trembled when he heard it , it sounded harsh and sharp like a dagger stabbed within his heart .

" Of course , don't you know that you were the one who i originally loved? "

Zone covered his mouth . His breathing became short as he felt his heart thumping in shock and pain .

" Then break up with him . "

Tears finally streamed down his face as his fragile heart shattered unto pieces when he thought of his lover breaking up with him . He didn't even expect that Shiela had not once loved him throughout the years they spent time together .

" Yes love , don't worry . I will surely break up with him before the valentine's day . "

Vince who was a half asian-american smiled and gently kissed Shielas fingers one by one . They looked like a protagonists in a story and the one they were talking about were an extra who who put a barrier between them . Zone bit his lower lip as he clutched his heart in pain . He could feel his heart and throat tightening , his breathing short and difficult .

He struggled to stand up and slowly came out slowly . He tried to reach his hand to Shiela yet he suddenly blacked out and fell down dead .

----

Staring at the ceiling , Zone's mind was still dazed and blank then he suddenly flinched when a thing fell down on the floor waking up Zone from his daze .

" W-what happened?!!! " Zone hurriedly looked around and found that a white cat escaped through the window as the flower vase fell down on the floor due to the cat who hit it along when it escaped .

Slapping his cheeks a little bit , Zone could feel the reality in front of him . He's not dead , he did not die from heart attack!

Elated that he's still alive , Zone immediately jumped down from his bed and immediately entered the bathroom to wash up .