Arc 5 Chapter 5.13 ( Contract )

Zone , after carrying Yu Shirong to the hotel room , immediately sat on the sofa and massaged his aching head . Yu Shirong was surprisingly light , he estimated that he could lift the young man up with just one arm. 

A silent drunken groan quietly resonated throughout the whole dark room . The silence of the whole room made Zone gradually feel calm as his chaotic mind turned blank . No thoughts entered his mind and he just stared at the floor with a stoic face .

" Water bro " requested the drunk actor.

In response , a glass of water quietly floated towards the bed . Yu Shirong feels that someone carried him to sit up . Then the cold surface of the glass met his lips , the young man subconsciously opened his mouth and starts drinking .

Zone then quietly manipulated the glass and controlled the wind to tuck the guy in the quilt again . 

Once the whole room turned peaceful again , Zone suddenly felt the vibration of his phone . A text notification popped up on the screen . It turns out that it was just his manager asking him if he want to take a role in a new movie .

Zone just sent a massage telling the manager to just send the scripts through Tao Xin . Not long later , the phone screen blackened . Zone released his breathe and began to slowly remove his tie. 

A few seconds later , a young assistant suddenly knock on the hotel room .

" Come in "

The young man greeted the actor sitting leisurely at the sofa and slowly helped the drunk actor to sit up and carried Yu Shirong to the bathroom to change clothes .

By the time the little assistant brought Yu Shirong back to the bed . Zone was already asleep at the left side of the bed . The little assistant then layed Yu Shirong beside Male God Lu and silently envied his boss for experiencing sharing a bed with Male God Lu .

The little assistant is a straight boy and didn't know that if ever those two rotten girls saw this scene , new stories would probably sprang up in the forum. 

Male God Lu was probably stressed out that he didn't even exit Yu Shirong's room and decided to share the bed with him .

For straight men , nothing's actually wrong with it .

But if this news entered the ears of the rotten girls .

Then these two men's career will surely hit rock bottom .

When sun rises up again , Yu Shirong , who is still having a hangover was suddenly greeted with a big news .

Live - ( Last Night )

A feminine man reports : Hot News! , Day 6 of the 5th month . A certain actor was allegedly found by the camera carrying another actor in his arms . It is rumoured that the Actor L is having an affair with Actor Y . Was it really true?

#LuHavingAnAffair is currently in hot trending on Weibo .

For now , We is still confirming this issue wether Actor L really does have a homosexual relationship with Actor Y .

[ Photo] [ Photo] : You can see on the photo , that Actor L carried Actor Y in a princess style which only intimate couples usually does. Actor Y can also be seen hugging Actor L's neck intimately and base on the flushed cheeks of the actor, a rumor spread on the internet that something happened between the actors on the toilet .

Yu Shirong reading the report out loud ,burst out of laughter and hit the desk at the right side with tears of joy .

Zone groaned and slowly sat up , he was awakened by the young man's laughter . " Have you already gone insane because of the alcohol? What are you laughing out loud there.  "