Arc 5 Chapter 5.16 ( tension )

Jiro got a Not Good ( NG) from Director Bai for the 5th time ever since he started shooting but it was already astonishing enough for a completely newbie actor like him . At first , Director Bai was concerned about the acting skills of the young man when the Chen Family invested and requested to make their son enter the cast .

It seems like Director Bai digged out a jade that is yet to be discovered . Director Bai was so happy and didn't scold the young man for getting a nose bleed again just because he was about to have a kissing scene with Lu Feng .

Jiro immediately apologized.  " I'm so sorry for the bother guys ... This is my first time kissing on screen , Brother Lu and i , were close friends in real life so i was a little bit flustered . "

Zone opened his eyes and sat up , his pajama moved as his belly got exposed . The said male god just watched the hipocrite realm agent lying to the crew without batting an eye .

This is also his first time kiss on screen and his fans were getting dissatisfied that he has yet to kiss his female leads lips to lips . Usually whenever he played a big role in a drama or movie , if there was ever a kissing scene . They will only use the angle to make it look like he was kissing the female lead but in fact they were not .

In this movie's case ... He didn't refuse Director Bai's request to shoot the kissing scene up close with lips really touching each other .

Jiro showed a very flustered and shy look whenever Jiro attempted to get close to Actor Lu . Zone on the other hand also acted hiprocritely and encouraged the young man and to not be shy anymore .

Mo Shaoqing's character in the script was a paranoid man who is desperate for his uncle's love .

It can be said that he has a borderline personality Disorder . Yanderes were usually said to be under this metal disorder category .

Zone was interested in this character so he chose this movie to tape , who would have expected that this despicable Jiro would take this opportunity to get closer to him .

" Take two! "

Zone clicked his tongue and went back to his own position again . Jiro also layed down within his embrace as said in the script .

Zone stared at the hipocrite man within his arms and silently sneered . " You can really do anything just to be with me huh ... "

Jiro looked up and faintly smiled . " Of course ... "

---

Mo Shaoqing within his uncle's embrace slowly woke up . The long curls of his eyelashes was captured by the camera as his eyes slowly opened . The previous flustered and bashful expression were now gone , replaced by the black bellied persona of the young man in which is probably his real personality .

The young man slowly removed his uncle's arms on his forearm and sat up . Mo Shaoqing leaned forward and stared at his uncle's flawless face up close .

The camera captured the obsession within the young man's eyes . Jiro could understand his role , as he also experienced meeting a kind of character like Mo Shaoqing .

Which is Zone , the Zone he met in the sealed campus . He experienced how Zone watched him sleeping with perverted intentions , he experienced being molested while being asleep .

He could understand Mo Shaoqing very well ... He was just like another version of Zone in his past life . Countless years had already passed but he could still remember the creep and goosebumps he felt when Zone's hot breathe brushed upon his own skin .

How Zone intimately touched his skin while whispering how angelic he was and how Zone wanted to own him ( J ) .

This time ... Jiro wants to make Zone feel how he felt that time .