Arc 2 Chapter 2.7 ( Intersellar Beast World )

Two pairs of eyes locked with each other . The owner of the red eyes smiled weirdly and whispered. 

" You're pure ... However , don't you know that I'm no longer pure myself? " His eyes glowed and expected the emperor to look at him with disgust .

He didn't expect the emperor to smile instead . Jiro stared intensely at Duan Li's different yet familiar eyes and licked his lips .

" Then ... Make me dirty . "

Thump thump thump . Zone slightly parted his mouth as his heart started beating fast in excitement . He couldn't help smiling like a fool . " Don't forget what you said . "

Jiro's eyes turned cold and looked at Duan Li with solemnity . " However , I won't let you touch me . Unless you agree to become my empress . "

Zone frowned and realized the reason why his brain is telling him to stop this man.  Zone realized that Lai Longwei actually understood his weakness .

And why did this emperor told him that he's pure?

What is this emperor's motive?

Asking me to become the empress . Wouldn't that hinder my plan to seduce the female mouse? If I'm tied with this man , I couldn't execute my plan before the Hu Jie and Lin ming arrive.

Zone stepped back and flashed an apologetic gaze at the emperor . " I'm sorry your majesty . I couldn't accept your proposal . I'm still in a relationship with someone right now ."

When Jiro heard Duan Li's words . Rage burned within his heart . Thinking that Duan Li is rejecting him because of his love for that bit[beep] named Shiela . Jiro inhaled and tried his best to keep his face calm outwardly , but his teeth is already clinking as he gritted his teeth forcefully .

" As long as you two breaks up ... You will agree to become my empress? "

Zone looked up with a shocked expression . " How could you say that boldly in front of me , your majesty . You can't break the two of us just because you want me to become your empress! We love each other , how could you break a relationship between a loving couple? "

*Crack

A suppressive , domineering aura suddenly descended upon Duan Li's body as Jiro struggled to keep his emotion at bay . His chest heaves up and down slightly yet quickly as he tried to maintain a calm expression in front of Duan Li .

" You really love her that much? " Jiro's voice turned cold , he hung his head to cover his ugly expression . While his fist is clenched tightly , sharp nails digging into his skin . Golden Blood flows out of it and dropped unto the ground .

The ground suddenly melted and a small hole appeared , however , if you peeked inside . You would see how deep it actually was .

Zone smiled and a loving expression surfaced on his handsome countenance . " Yes ... I really loved her so much , i could kill just to protect her . "

" She's also a cute and adorable like a pet to me and always burries her head on my chest . I always feel warm whenever she did that to me . "

" I really like her ... And she's mi---

" Enough " Jiro coldly interrupted Zone's description and loving statements for the bitc[beep] . Jiro could feel his mouth turning sour and chest burdening and hurting like it was squeezed tightly by Duan Li's own words .

Zone frowned and was about to talk when he suddenly noticed that the emperor was trembling.  He blinked in confusion and swept his gaze to his body . Then he noticed the golden blood dripping out of Long Langwei's hands .