Chapter 70

Zone immediately climbed down from his bed and trotted towards the door . Before he could even twist the door knob , he suddenly thought of something and immediately made his hair messy and wrinkled his clothes before opening the door. 

Jiro was waiting outside with his luggage in his hands.  When he knocked the door , he heard the sound of rustling sound inside then followed by the sounds of soft footsteps.  The door was suddenly opened and the person inside was revealed. 

It was a young man that has a pair of beautiful red peach blossom eyes.  When that boy lifted his head to look up to him , his pair of red eyes seems to glisten with innocence.  The boy held the door with his two hands and shyly looked at him.  There was a mysterious blush on his cheeks and his clothes and hair are messy . One would usually look ugly and embarrassing if they look like this but this person unexpectedly remained looking attractive. 

Humans are innately fond of beautiful things and Jiro couldn't deny that he appreciates the beauty of this young boy.  Nevertheless , it is just admiration and nothing else .

" Are you my new roommate? " The boy's crisp and youthful voice rang out in the quiet corridor. 

Jiro holding his luggage looked at the young man then asked " R 3-07? "

Jiro asked the same question before the time was reversed , Zone smiled the opened the door for him . Jiro nodded as excuse and luggage inside .

Zone then came to ask . "Do you need any help? "

Hearing him , Jiro shook his head and said . " No it's ok , i can handle my things alone . "

Zone reluctantly gave up and stared at his husband silently  . He wanted to rush into his embrace and say i miss you but he couldn't bring himself to do it .

As far as he could remember , this noon is suppose to be the P.E class . Zone exited the dorm along with Jiro and went to the classroom to fetch their P.E uniform that was stored at the locker just behind the classroom . Just like in his past lives , his classmates were already changing into their P.e uniforms , the whole classroom was now filled with naked young boys changing without any shame . Zone quietly opened his locker and changed ,

Zone closed his eyes to sense his power and sighed in regret sensing that all his tail went back to the places where he was supposed to get it back . He is basically powerless right now . But that doesn't mean that without his tails he could no longer fight .

The curse Lucifer inflicted him is still there hovering over his soul trying to find the opportunity to corrupt his mind .

Zone wore his P.E t shirt and black jugging pants , he then fetch some gauze in the locker and started wrapping his palm with it . He did it so smoothly with a rather compose attitude that he inavertently draw some of his classmates' attention . Not to mention his ominous scarlet eyes , one could feel his strength just from the air he emits . It was cold and chilling , as if there's a sharp dagger pressed against their throat by a dark silhouette in the darkness . 

Zone moved his red iris to their direction , the classmates met Zone's creepy eyes and subconsciously took a step back . Zone was amused and smirked , he then crouched down to tie his shoe lace , as he ties a knot , Zone secretly took a glance on his husband and saw his naked upper body , Zone secretly whispered and felt an itch to touch . Unfortunately , Zone does not want to make a bad impression of himself to his husband lest he would be turned off .

Zone sighed in regret as he followed his classmates towards the Training Hall .

" Who wants to lead the class? " Asked a classmate when they entered a large room .