Arc 2 Chapter 1.1 ( Interstellar Beast World )

The whole world was dark and Zone couldn't see anything , nor could he feel his control over his body . A few seconds passed before vague images starts flashing upon his sight .

A silver haired red eyed slender man knelt on the ground while a half naked man sat on a bed full of red marks from an intense night .

The same dream as he had dreamt when he was still 17 years old in the Sealed Campus . The same dream he had dreamt in his past life as a normal artist . Emotions surged out of his chest as Zone could feel his control over his body gradually coming back , but foreign emotions brewed within his heart . As if he was the one who became heartbroken by the revelation of his fiance's betrayal .

It was strange to him , who did not feel deep emotions for along time .

" Young master ... please wake up "

The silver haired young man sleeping on the white soft bed groaned and turned to his back from sleeping sideways . Slowly opening his lids , a crimson iris made its appearances . Zone who had just woken up from the darkness noticed the warm orange glow on the ceiling . Somehow , he had the feeling of Deja Vu .

The young man suddenly glared at the personal assistant standing at the edge of the bed .

Before Zone could ask the man who he was , he instinctively stopped and calmed down . " Sorry , i thought there was an intruder . "

The personal assistant who had his heart almost leaped out of his throat trembled and shakingly nodded in understanding . " I-i don't mind it young master , it's g-good that young master is vigilant . "

Seeing the weak appearance of the personal assistant he suddenly want to play with him . However he quickly stopped himself since he currently does not know his situation .

Strange memories started pouring down unto his mind . The memories were no unfamiliar to him as some scenes coincided with his previous dreams . So , this time ... Zone became young master Duan Li of the Duan Family  .

Duan Family are known for their eye-catching Arctic Fox Bloodline . They are known for being Shy and Wary yet also cunning and smart . They may not be as powerful as other family bloodlines , Duan Family had never produced ugly children . Their beauty were top notch and sought-after to become their bride or groom .

This time however , the original owner of his current body was the one who was married to the Hu Family which was known as ferocious tigers .

The man in his dream have a white tiger bloodline in his body and was known as , Hu Jie. An astounding young man admired by many .

However , that Hu Jie met an accident during his travel to planet Muze . His spacecraft exploded and found himself in a backward planet with no signal connection to the capital star and his memory was lost temporarily There he met a beautiful woman with a weak bloodline of a mouse and fell inlove with each other after taking care of each other in the wild . His name also became Yang Wei after that female named him. 

It is a typical love story of a mysterious male lead and a beautiful female lead on the path of farming and returning to the capital to dominate the mass .

Sighing , he removed the quilt over his body and went to the bathroom . " Go out , I'm already awake.  "

" Y-yes " Cui Bojing hurriedly exited the room and breathe out .

" Young master is so scary.  "

Cui Bojing had a bloodline of a rabbit and he's easily scared to some people with more powerful bloodline. He's fortunate enough to have stumbled upon the job to become Young Master Duan Li's personal assistant .